3. Shut Up Floorboards

Start from the beginning

            I see Finn floating around the cabin, he didn't notice me. But when he did he was going to flip.

            "Spacewalk bandit strikes again." I said as Finn floats passed me.

            He sees me and his eyes instantly gloss over, but he decided to keep the friendly banter going.

            "You're just jealous because you aren't this clever." He smirks.

            I roll my eyes, "Actually you're an idiot."

            "An idiot you are jealous of." He came up closer to me and kissed my forehead, "Love you Rose."

            "Lacey." I mutter, "I want to go by Lacey again."

            He smiles, "I really missed you."

            "I missed you too."

            He pulls away from me all too quickly and looks to Wells, smiling to himself all the while.

            "Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all." He laughed.

            I roll my eyes at him. Which I know he noticed.

            "You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells told him irritably.

            He shrugged and kept floating around the ship. Two boys saw what he was doing and got out it their seats.

            "Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live." Clarke yelled at them.

            "Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately."

            Finn looks to Clarke with an intrigued glance, "Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year."

            "You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk." She retorted.

            "But it was fun." He argues with a smirk, "I'm Finn."

            "Your one responsibility is stay alive."

            "Stay in your seats." She yelled as the boys started floating out of their seats.

            The whole ship was shaking intensely, when the parachutes deployed I was thrown forward in my seat knocking the wind out of me. Finn had been thrown into the wall behind me, so had the boys who followed him.

            "Finn?!" I yell over the screams of the people and rumbles of the ship.

            He didn't respond. I just got him back, he wasn't allowed to die. Clarke grabbed my hand tightly, I could see the fear filling her eyes.

            "Retrorockets ought to have fired by now." Wells told us.

            "Okay. Everything on this ship is 100 years old, right? Just give it a second."