CHAPTER 11 :)

I walked out of the mall, Kian's hand in mine. Sam and Acacia were walking behind us, laughing uncontrollably about something stupid.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kian asked as we slid into his golf cart. He pulled me close and started it up.

"Well first of all, you need an actual car.." I laughed and patted his head. "I'm only kidding Kiki."He had a serious face for a second but then ended up giving in and smiling.

Sam and Acacia slid in next to me. I was now smushed in between Sam and Kian, and Acacia was almost falling out on the other side.

"Acacia. Sit in Sam's lap." Kian said, annoyed that they just jumped in. I gave him a smile and he started driving out of the huge parking lot.

Sam and Acacia situated thereselves and we all finally had room to sit normally.

We were all in Sam's house, sitting in the kitchen and eating lunch. Acacia and Kian were talking about some breed of cat that could walk on two legs, so I sat next to Sam.

"Hey." I said, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Hi." He had a mouthful of pickle.

"What's up?"

"Eating, you?"

"Same." I finished my sandwich and took one of Sam's pickles.

"Hows the new relationship going..?" He asked quietly.

I knew that was coming.

I sighed and looked back at him talking to Acacia and laughing. He looked like he was having a good time, like he completely forgot about me. "Good I guess. Are you and Acacia fully together?"

"Nah, I'm talking to Lindsay anyways." He closed the pickle jar and sat it in the fridge. "She's going out with some guy named Jack last I heard."

I stared at her baby bump.

She's only a couple months through but she looks huge. Maybe it's just because she was so skinny before.

"Wait so she has a boyfriend even though she's pregnant?" I asked, while throwing my sandwish in the trash.

"It's a twitter relationship. they just FaceTime or Skype. I don't think they've met in person." He said blankly. I can tell it bothers him.

"So are you gonna date Lindsay?" He shook his head and sat his phone on the table. I picked it up and typed in his passcode. "You all would be cute." I got on his twitter and decided to blow it up.

I tweeted things like-

Hi.

What?

Kiki i love you

@AlliSmileySun is hot.

Allison is my best friend

@KianLawley lets bang

herp da derp

He grabbed his phone and looked through his tweets. He dropped his phone and lunged at me.

"SAM NO!" I screamed trying to avoid him, but he grabbed me and we both flung to the floor. He pinned me down, and gave me an evil smile.

"Say I'm beautiful and you love me, and I'll let you go."

"NO." I said, trying to get on his nerves. I wiggled a bit, but he was too strong for me to get out of his grasp.

"Allison, say it or you will be my slave forever!" He was sitting on me now, still pinning my arms down.