chapter 9

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. Surely Kian Lawley hadn't just said the three words I had been longing to hear for so long. There's no way.

"Yes, Allison Green, I am in love with you." I whipped around, seeing Kian standing in my bedroom doorway. "I've been in love with you since the moment I made eye contact with you. Do you remember that? You saw me and fainted. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Even if it was over a month ago. You're amazing Allison, and I'm sorry I haven't told you this sooner."

ok i'm sorry im interrupting this moment but i am CRYING OK this is tOO mUcH for me, so please understand this is extremely hard for me to write, because i want to be allison ahwhwkjvkwvkwjvh OKAY CONTINUE.

"Your hair is perfect, your body is perfect, everything about you is perfect. And you're absolutely beautiful. I remember that day when you slept next to me. It was perfect. And when I say perfect, I mean it. It just felt...right. Like, you fit perfect with me. I hadn't ever slept that good in my life and I knew from that day on I would always be in love with you." He took a couple steps in and looked at all the pictures on my wall. He softly touched one of Sam kissing my cheek. "I understand if you don't feel the same. Sam's a great guy. He deserves you. You both have just been through so much. But before you really start to fall in love with him, I want you to know that I've loved you since the beginning and I will never stop."

And with that, he walked out.

Kian Lawley walked right out of my life because he thought I was in love with his best friend.

I leapt off the bed so fast, I felt something pull in my leg, but I didn't stop to baby it.

I ran down the stairs, noticing Kian just now in the doorway. He turned around, watching me run down the stairs.

I stopped at the bottom, only 3 feet away from him. "Kian Lawley, I have been hopelessly in love with you since I can remember. From the day we made eye contact, to this very moment- I have been in love with you. Like really in LOVE with you. I had wanted YOU to kiss me the way Sam had, but you never did. Do you know how hard it was for me to pretend to just like you? I could never tell how I felt because I thought you didn't feel the same, and obviously you didn't because you started dating Jenn, but I want you to know, I think you're perfect too. Amazingly perfect. Like beyond perfect, like whats that word that means-"

I was interrupted by Kian's lips against mine.

It was amazing, as if our lips had been made for each other. They fit so perfect and to be honest, it was the best kiss I had ever had in my life.

He finally pulled back and gave me a huge smile. "I knew it'd be great."

AHAHAHA I'M ONLY PUBLISHING THIS BECAUSE I AM CRYING AND I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH IT OKAY I CAN'T STOP CRYING and i have to go eat dinner, this is so fabu like omfg

ok so leave feedback, IT ISN'T OVER

like. girl. i got so much more a commin.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

OKAY LUFF YOU GUYS BYE