chaptaaa 3.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR LIKE A WEEK AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE SPELL CHECKING IT, SO I'M SORRY IF IT SUCKS, I'LL PROBABLY SPELL CHECK/PROOF READ IT LATER OK CONTINUE

After talking to at least 20 different men in uniforms, and at least 3 different news anchors, I was finally headed home. My dad was attempting to give me a huge lecture on "stranger danger", but I wasn't listening. I mumbled an "okay" or a simple "mmhmm" every now and then, to try and shut him up, but he kept going. He had tears in his eyes when he had come to pick me up, which made me cry. I had to tell everyone bye with mascara running down my face and puffy eyes.

We had just pulled up to the house, so I jumped out of the car and raced to the door. I just wanted to sleep. My dad took his time and slowly unlocked it, obviously sensing my rushy-mood. I jogged in, waved at Hank, and headed upstairs.

"Goodnight, Allibear!" They both shouted at once, making me laugh. I ran into my room and pulled a huge sweatshirt out of my closet. I quickly took my outfit from today off and slid the sweatshirt on. I was picking up my dirty clothes when I noticed a piece of paper sticking out of my purse. I picked it up and opened it.

Dear Allison,

You probably won't see this until you get home... But I'm writting this while you're being questioned. I just thought I'd let you know I'm being stalky this scary evening. But anyways. You didn't have to tell me thank you 100 times. I saved you because I care about you okay? No thanks needed. Okay, well, bye.

Much love ;),

          Kian

I sat on my bed and reread the note. He cares about me? What kind of way? Why would he just leave it at that? He could of been more specific like "You're my bestfriend" or "I have feelings for you."

"Uhhhgg." I said outloud. Boys are so complicated. I hung the note on my wall next to a picture my best friend Jane from New York drew me before I left. I pulled out my phone from my purse and decided to text Jane and tell her about Kian.

To my surprise, my phone was dead. I sighed and put it on the charger next to my bed. I turned my TV on and switched it to the news to see if they had aired my interview yet. The lady mentioned something about it coming on at 1 am. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 12. I closed my eyes, and almost instantly fell asleep.

"ALLISON IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL SWEETUMS!" Hank shooked the covers off of me and started prancing around the room, grabbing stuff like my make up bag and fresh undies. He is TRULY the happiest gay guy I've ever met. And I've met a lot.

"Haaannkkkk, ten more minutes.." I mumbled into my pillow. I was just starting to sleep good too.

"Nonsense. This is your first day and you will look GORGEOUS. Even though you always do." I could tell he was smirking, even without looking at him.

"Okay, let me change."  I slowly got up and noticed Hank was only in his pink, tight boxers. "HAAANK, not again!" I covered my eyes and heard him run downstairs. He acts like a little kid most of the time, so it's easy to joke with him.

I got up and looked at the first outfit I had picked out. I put the neon green shirt up, but kept the shorts. I pulled out a regular black tank and put Kian's OBEY jacket over it. He had given it to me while I was being interragated.

I straightened my hair, which made it look way longer than it really was. I pinned my bangs back with two red bobby pins and ran downstairs. No makeup for me today.

"So, how ya' feel?" Hank peeked over his news paper and squinted at me. "Who's jacket? Cody's?" He winked and started reading again.

"Well, if you must know, I feel like crap. And no, it's Kian's." I had told Hank all about Kian & Sam when I had first started watching their videos and since then, he's been watching them too. Not because he sexually likes them or anything, he just wants them to be his sons or something like that. Hank means well, he just doesn't understand the term of "male predator".