Chapter 13???/?

I stumbled out of bed, my head pounding. I flipped on my bathroom light and looked into the mirror. My hair was going in 43 different directions and my make up was smeared down my cheeks.

"Rough night.." I whispered to myself, as I tried to brush my hair.

Kian had left exactly one week ago on his family vacation and he wouldn't be coming back for another week. I had cried last night for god knows how long because he hadn't called me, FaceTimed me, or even texted me in five whole days. Somehow though I had managed to fall asleep.

But I guess waking up like this is my punishment for crying so much.

I put on some jean shorts and a crop-top after I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I was spending the day with Sam and Cody. They had three-way-called me last night to cheer me up and had decided to take me out all day.

I ran downstairs and plopped on the couch. "Oh, someones not wearing any makeup! This is good!" Hank said, giving me a quick hug from behind the couch. "I'm gonna be gone all day sweety, please be careful if you go anywhere. Kian said anything yet?" He asked quietly, not sure if it was a good idea or not.

I just frowned and shook my head. "I just..." I sighed and put my face in my hands. "You would think we would've had this romantic goodbye or something, but no, he just pecked my cheek and hopped in his car. Some gorgeous friend of his sisters went with them. I highly doubt he's even thought of me."

"Oh honey, please be positive. I don't have much time to comfort you, but don't cry okay? I love you honey bunches!" He said as he walked out the door.

I sighed and wiped away the one tear that had escaped during my vent. I felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out my pocket and smiled at the I.D.

"Hi Sammy." I said, grinning.

"ALLISON, WE ARE ON OUR WAY OKAY BYE!" He yelled into the phone, and then hung up.

I sat there a minute, trying to process what he had said when my doorbell rang. I jumped up and opened the door.

Cody and Sam came rushing in, grocery bags in their hands. "Hey beautiful!" Cody said smiling like an idiot.

They both suddenly stopped walking and just stared at me a minute.

"What? Is there something on my face? I just took all my make up off..." I said, rubbing my eyes and cheeks.

"THAT'S WHAT IT IS!" They both said at once, laughing. "I think we could both tell there was something different about you." Sam said, still laughing.

"Is that good or bad..?" I said quietly.

Sam suddenly gave me a serious look. "You're gorgeous with and without it, Allison."

I sighed and smiled at him.

"What's in the bags?" I asked, grabbing one. Inside I found a tub of cake icing, muffin mix, silly string, and batteries. "Holy fuck, what are you guys planning?" I said, eyes wide open.

"Just some fun activites is all. No Allisons, Sams, or Codys will be harmed in the making of this wonderful day, I promise." Cody said, saluting me.

We all walked out of the mall, bags full of clothes and food. Sam was laughing about some fan who appearently asked for him to sneeze into her personal napkin, Cody was snorting/laughing/crying for god knows what, and I was smiling like an idiot because i had the best friends anyone could possibly have.

"But like, I'm just Sam, why would you want my snot, y'know?" He barely got out between laughs.

I smiled at him and then smiled at Cody. "Hey guys.. I have a question." I said, pulling them closer to me as we walked through the parking lot.