ah chapter 6.

"What do you mean I can't leave the house?! YOU ALL PRACTICALLY KICKED ME OUT LAST NIGHT!" I yelled, as we pulled into my driveway. Hank had explained how my dad and him were so worried sick last night they went looking for me at 1 in the morning, thinking about how I would miss school.

He then went on to pleasantly explain how Kian was a bad influence and I was grounded until my next birthday. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME?!" I slammed the car door and started running down the sidewalk. I knew Cody woud be home, considering he called me drunk last night, telling me something about a pawn shop selling badazzled condoms. I knew he had to be super hung over.

I had eventaully out ran Hank to where I couldn't even hear him yelling "ALLISON FUCKING GREEN GET BACK HERE. YOU STILL HAVE A BIRTHDAY CAKE TO EAT." I walked into the entrance into Cody's neighborhood. I strolled down his road, realizing Hank had NO IDEA where Cody lived, so if Hank went looking for me, this is my best hiding spot.

"Cody? Can I come in? I really need someone to talk to..." I heard someone start to unlock the door, and a flood of relief came over me. I started smiling at the thought of seeing his happy face, only to be surprised by a rough looking Kian in the door instead.

"What the fuck..." I whispered, practically falling over. His hair was a mess and his eyes puffy. I immeadiltly whispered a quick sorry and hurried down the driveway.

He could've told me he had been fucking with Cody.

Shit, he could've at least told me he was gay.

I was about to cry, but I pushed the tears back. Instead, I let anger take over. I was almost all the way down of the sidewalk when a pair of strong arms grabbed me and turned me around. I was now facing a stunned looking Kian.

"What do you want? Do you want to finally tell me you're having buttsex with my best friend or are you just going to deny it, because honestly Kian, it's pretty obvious." I shook out of his arms and I could feel my eyes start to sting again.

"I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND WITH ANYONE, OKAY?" He screamed, cupping his hands on my face.

I instantly shrunk, surprised by his sudden violence. "Whatever.." I whispered, removing his hands and staring at the ground. He lifted my chin up and stared right into my eyes.

"Allison, can I tell you something?" He wouldn't break our eye contact and it was killing me. His eyes were still somewhat puffy, making me want to embrace him and yell "IT'S ALRIGHT KIAN BEBE, TELL ME WHERE THEY HURT YOU" but I refrained and simply stared back.

"If it's that your gay, don't bother." I smirked, still staring intently at him. Oh god how I hope my breath doesn't smell.

He started to say something, when I heard a familiar voice yell, "KIAN GET BACK IN HERE". Kian whipped around and I noticed Cody standing in the doorway, looking very rough as well. Kian grabbed my hand and led me inside.

As we walked in, I saw Sam sitting on the couch in the back of the room, while Acacia sat on the stairs, sobbing. I gave Kian a confused look, and he handed me off to Cody.

We stepped over Acacia and headed upstairs. We reached his room so he shut the door and sat on the  bed. I sat next to him and slid my shoes off. "What's up with everyone?" I folded my legs Indian style and stared at Cody.

His eyes started to water, so I grabbed his hand. He took a deep breath before saying "Acacia's pregnant anditsnotsams."

I almost fell off the bed.

"WHAT! CODY HOW COULD YOU!!" I whispered loudly, probably spraying my spit all over his face. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I let go of his hand, disgusted that he was such a pig.

He latched onto my shoulders, shaking me wildly, "IT'S NOT MINE EITHER, I'M NOT A MAN WHORE OKAY? I KNOW MY BOUNDARIES." He let go and started crying uncontrollably.

Now I understood.

"Let it out Cody.." I grabbed both of his hands and scooted towards him. I gave him a big hug and leaned back, I lathced onto his hands again and started to cry with him.

"Well we were at that party, and I found a group of guys to hang out with, so Acacia could mingle and I wouldn't look clingy. But she came looking for me and tried to get me up to the bedroom, and I refused. She got really mad, and just kinda left. So then the guys I was hanging out with threw me out of the club for turning down sex. And I knew I'd have to take her home, so I snuck in."

He took a couple deep breaths between sobs and continued.

"Well I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her, so I went upstairs thinking maybe she found some other guy to bang and it turns out she found a WHOLE BUNCH. There had to be at least 10 guys taking turns with her in that bed. So I pulled her out and made some other sober friend of hers dress her, and I took her to Sam's. The next day she was fine and this morning, she took a pregnancy test because I told her what happened and now she's......" He started crying like crazy again.

"I love her Alli, I really do.." He whispered. I embraced him once more and finally got up. I pulled him up and took him to the bathroom.

"Stay here and clean yourself up." I sat him on the toilet and strutted down the hallway.

Shit was about to go down.

I started down the stairs, knowing I looked like absolute crap, but right now, I didn't really care.

"Okay. I am now very aware of what's up." I stomped down the last few steps. I whipped around the corner to find Kian hugging Acacia while Sam angrily walking to the door.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST BANG HER KIAN? GO AHEAD, DATE HER, RAPE HER, MARRY HER, I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS." Sam yelled as he flung open the door. Before he walked out he looked at me.

There was something in his eyes that confused me.

He started walking towards me, and cupped my face. "You're beauitful Allison. Don't let anyone take it away from you." He whispered, only loud enough for my ears. I was about to thank him, when he kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, and it was starting to get deeper when he pulled away. He gave me a weak smile and walked out, not bothering to shut the door.

I stood there, amazed at how great the kiss was, and remembered Kian was watching. Kian Lawley had just seen his best friend give me the kiss that I had wanted to give him. And that kiss was now giving me second thoughts about everything.

asdfghjkl this is like my favorite chapter tbh. okay so just to clarify, i don't like acacia AKA ACUNTA for many reasons- but I don't hate on her or anything, in fact I tweet her nice things daily. JUST CLARIFYING THAT. ok i hope you liked it, VOTE MY LOVELIES. xxx