ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕍

——————

——————

I walk out of my hut and walk to see Rey practicing with her staff, swinging like it was a saber making me smile. I walked down towards her, "I think you can use a partner to duel with." I said as she stopped and turned to me smiling. "Wait really?" She asked whilst I unclipped Luke's lightsaber tossing towards her as she caught it.

"Yeah, come on it's not hard." I said igniting my green one as she did the same with Luke's, she stared at it for a moment. "You ready?" I asked as I got ready as she nodded, I swung first she blocked, I turned as she swung down and hit the floor. I flipped over her, she immediately turned and we started to get rougher and faster.

I turned my body to not get hit and I swung as she dodged making my saber going through the rock in front of us and we stopped. I looked over the edge to see the rock hit a small carrier in the creatures hand and into the water. "Sorry!" I shouted below and they just stared at me.

"I'm certain they really like me." I said looking at Rey as she laughed at me. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." She said then I looked up to see Luke walk away. I sighed looking down at the saber in my hand. I walked up the stairs to meet Luke there with Rey behind me.

"Lesson two." He said as I stood there with my arms crossed, "Now that they're extinct, the Jedi are romanticized, deified. But if you strip away the myth and look at their deeds, the legacy of the Jedi is failure." He said walking to the emblem that been carved to the ground andsitting down beside it. "Hypocrisy, hubris." I looked at him confused on why he was saying this.

"That's not true, Luke." I walked towards him as he stayed seated, "At the height of their powers, they allowed Darth Sidious to rise create the Empire, and wipe them out. It was a Jedi Master who was responsible for the training and creation of Darth Vader." I stepped in front of him as he finished looking at me.

"And a Jedi who saved him." I said quickly explained to him about the story, Han told me about Luke and his father. "Yes, the most hated man in the galaxy." I sat down next to him trying to reason with him. "But you saw there was conflict inside him. You believed that he wasn't gone, that he could be turned." I finished and he looked at me with a sulk face.

"And I became a legend." He said as I sat there listening to him talk as I did when I was younger. "For many years, there was balance and then I saw Ben." I glanced down at my hands as my heart clenched, "My nephew with that mighty Skywalker blood." I glanced up to him as he continued.

"And in my hubris, I thought I could train him, I could pass on my strengths." He paused as I nodded knowingly, "Han was Han about it, but.." He gestured to me as I smiled knowing what he meant. "Leia." He looked at me when he continued, "Trusted me with her son. I took him along with you." He said as I smiled sadly as I reached for his hand and didn't flinch as I gently grabbed it.

"And a dozen students, and began a training temple." He said gently taking his hand away from me and stood up as I remembered the day he took me in. "By the time I realized, I was no match for the darkness rising in him." He said stepping away from me with his back to me. "It was too late." He finished looking straight ahead him.

"What happened?" Rey spoke standing in the place watching us. I looked at him wanting to know his story, "I went to confront him." He said before he paused then continues, "And he turned on me." I turned away from them and sniffled wiping away my tears with the back of my hand.

I looked up at them as Luke continued, "He must have thought I was dead. When I came to, the temple was burning, I had thought Lia had gone with him or died." He said looking at me when I looked at him. "He had vanished with a handful of my students and slaughtered the rest." I looked at Rey as she stepped towards me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Leia blamed Snoke, but it was me." He said as I looked at him, "I failed." I looked up at him as I frowned. "Because I was Luke Skywalker." He said shaking his head making me choke on a sob. "Jedi Master." He said turning to face Rey and I. "A legend." I just breathed in and looked at him.

"The galaxy may need that legend." I said looking down trying to say the words but I said it. "I need someone to help me with all this going on." I said standing up as he looked at me with tear filled eyes. "And you didn't fail Kylo, Kylo failed you." I said looking at him as the suns set.

"I won't." I said determinedly and he looked at me then glanced away from me. I nodded at him as I walked away from him exiting the temple as I began my journey down the stairs as Rey does. We get to the bottom, I look at her, "I think I'm just gonna head in and call it a day." She says as I nod and she walks toward the hut she's settled in.

As I began to walk away, I felt as if time around me stopped. I felt a familiar presence, "I'd rather not do this now." I said not turning around knowing that he's listening, I felt the anger rise in me. "Yeah, me too." I heard him say as I breathed in, "Why did you hate your own father?" My voice cracked towards the end of the sentence as I turned to face him.

My breath gets taken from me as I see him shirtless just in his pants. He turns to me, "Do you have a cowl or a shirt to put on." I said gesturing to him as he smirked, "It's nothing you haven't seen before." He said back at me making my face turn red but I ignore him.

"Why did you hate your father? Tell me the truth." I said sharply tears forming in my eyes, he walked closer making me angry that he won't answer me. "You had a father who loved you, he gave a damn about you." I said waving my hand towards him as he finally spoke up.

"I didn't hate him." He said monotone as I breathed in heavily, "Then why?" I sharply said feeling my tears fall, probably making me look weak. "Why, what?" He said nodding towards me as I looked at him as more tears fell making me softly sob. "Why what? Say it." He said as he looked at me as I did the same.

"Why did you.." I choked on my words feeling vulnerable before I could finish them, "Why did you kill him?" I let out sob after I finished glancing down at my hands then at him. "Why would you do that." I managed to say after that. "No? Your parents threw you away like garbage." He said as I felt my heart break as anger rose inside me.

"They didn't" I spit at him as he responded, "They did." I gasped in a breath trying to calm down. "But you can't stop needing them. It's your greatest weakness." He said as I looked at him know he felt what I felt. "Looking for them everywhere, in Han Solo, now back to Skywalker." He said making me swallow my sob as I looked at him.

"Did he finally tell you what happened that night?" He said softly as I responded, "Yes." sharply as he looked at me. "No. He had sensed my power, as he senses yours." He said as I shook my head, "And he feared it." He said as I glanced down then up at him. "Your lying." I said shaking my head at him.

He steps more closer to me and I looked up at him, "Let the past die, kill it if you have to." He said as we stared at each other, feeling the tension. "That's the only way to become what you were meant to be." As he finished making me confused then see his fade away.

I turned around knowing what I should do to figure out what he just said to me. I walked to the place I saw during the small training with Luke.

—————

Hello! How're you guys doing
Edited again (hi there!) :))

May the Force be with you! :)