Eleven

Philip's POV

"Thanks for everything by the way." I nod as the beautiful girl gets out of my car. I watch as she grabs all of her bags after turning down help. She carries everything into her house, sashaying her hips unknowingly as she does.

15.

How could she be 15?!

God I could get in so much trouble for what I pulled last night and today. This all just means I need to stay away from her from now on. If something ever happens I'll help her and all but I can't go to the extent of taking her all the way to Boston or anything like that again. It was fun however if I had known how old she was I wouldn't have done it. I would've dropped him somewhere else in the city.

Walking back into my home I'm greeted by no one of course. I live alone. After everything that happened and all I just needed my own place.
This has been the best move for me. And once I finish up highschool I'll figure out where to go from there.

I make my way up to my room to find it exactly the way I left it. Flopping down onto my bed I reach for my phone, the screen lights up and I see the plain lock screen that it came with. I've never bothered to change it. It didn't really matter at the time and it still doesn't now. I realize I don't even have her number. Honestly, it's for the best. If I did I'd probably end up getting closer to her. And that in and of itself is a bad idea.

I just cannot wait to graduate.

Jasper's POV

After Philip dropped me off I decided to check on Toby, luckily I had left him with a full food and water bowl. If I hadn't he would've had to go hungry and thirsty all night. I seriously need to be more responsible next time.

I finally put all of my new clothes away. It was seriously nice of Philip to take me all the way to Boston to help me get rid of that creep.

Although saying it that way makes it seem like I killed him or something.

Though I didn't expect to get along with him in that way.

I can almost still feel his hands on my waist and his soft lips on my neck. Shit, I have to stop thinking of that. He's four years older than me, he could get in so much trouble. But I can't lie to myself and say that I don't want more of what it all was.

Showering will help. I can wash away everything and just get into bed and sleep finally.

My shower lasted a good hour. It's better when my mother isn't here because I can't get screamed at for using up all the hot water.
As usual, my pjs consist of an oversized shirt and underwear. Tomorrow isSunday so I'm thinking of just cleaning and doing a bit more unpacking. Part of me really wants to invite Philip over but I feel like that just might make things worse.

Eh, I'll think about it all tomorrow. Right now I just want to get some sleep. Toby jumps onto my bed and I pull him close like he's a stuffed animal. I'm lucky to have a cat that actually enjoys cuddling and doesn't claw at my face for no reason just like others do.

And within minutes, I'm asleep.

Morning comes and it's almost as if a pull makes me get out of bed. I find myself going downstairs to find coffee, only to see that no one stocked up on k-cups.

"Wonderful." Groaning, I go back upstairs to get dressed.

I decide that the need for coffee will not be ignored today and chose to get dressed and find my way to the nearest Starbucks.

I pick out a simple baggy t-shirt with some black ripped jeans, beat up converse are the go to for today. My wallet and phone are already in my pockets when I lock the door on my way out. My skateboard beckons me from the garage and I grab it.