Army's right hand that was smaller than his, grabbed the fist. For some reason the tensity of his hand left within Army's touch. Gently, Army unraveled it open.

"You want me right?" Army asked, not caring if it would cause Aloha to have a mini heart attack. He pulled his hand in and placed it on his cheek, not letting go of that hand. Then he placed his left hand on Aloha's wrist. Aloha was shocked beyond compare, but was subconsciously eager to see what kind of lengths Army's tease will take him to. The heat inside of him boiled as the flushes of red creeps all over him. Army continued.

"For someone who jests about sensual actions all the time—" Aloha was a panting mess, his pupils shrunk as Army delivered the words that will leave him restless. Those damned words that snapped him over the edge.

"You're quite stiff"

——————-

Everything went silent.

Army sneered at Aloha as he waited for a response, he wants to break him.

"Damn you"

With those vexed words that escaped Aloha's mouth , he took off his golf visor and threw it to the ground and roughly pulled Army into an embrace. It knocked some air out of Army which lead him to gasp. He looks up to scold Aloha.

"Ah-ahhhhh, hey isn't that too—— mmph" before he could continue, a pair of lips was crashed into his own.

Aloha didn't care if anyone saw them, in fact the inklings in the dining area would likely be too drunk to care or ignore them. So he proceeded.

Army's eyes were left widen at the contact, as Aloha's head rocked side to side. Lips moving passionately. The pressure on his lips grew more firm and pushed him further. He closes his eyes. Their heads bobbed to one another, pushing back and forth, the soft lips on each other was enough to make them melt. Army was left weak and clingy. Aloha would pull in for the smooch and pull out to change his position, touching every bit of Army's lips. The sounds their lips made were intoxicating and only further Army's arousal thirst for more. Army's arms rested on Aloha's shoulders, a hand on his head and the other dangled weakly. His senses began to leave him as the only one in control is his lips. Every kiss lead him to new heights, pleasant sensations overtaking him. He was in a tough position, only for Aloha to make it even more astonishing. Aloha gripped onto one of Army's hair tentacles and pulled him back. Army gasped, as he witnessed the look on the other's face. His eyebrows farrowed, eyes more refined, pink lips that has been through work and a small tint or pink embedded on his cheeks. It was a serious look that covers up the hidden lust of one inkling.

"Open your mouth" Aloha sternly commanded, a coarse tone he had. It shocked Army for a bit, then something triggered within him that made him submit to his order. His mouth began to open, a small hole he made. Even though Army was different, there was a small essence of pride that remained in him. Aloha snickered.

"More" he demanded, it made Army quiver. Reluctantly he tried to open up, small sounds escaping him like a whine. For the first time since his change, he was embarrassed like usual. It made Aloha satisfied that his Army is still there, as he watched his mouth shakily open. He snickered at the sight.

"Too slow" and with that Aloha drives his head into the vulnerable Army. His tongue danced inside Army's mouth.

"Ah mpph—"

Army's eyes slowly closed as he was overcame with a different form of contentment. A slimy sensation of tongues that overlapped each other, creating sound of liquid being sucked in a lustful manner. Army was brought to a new world of euphoria as Aloha traveled his tongue through the gaps of his mouth. It felt warm, smooth and wet. Army can never truly describe his feeling of being vulnerable with Aloha. It was exposing and oh so satisfying, he was becoming someone different. The idea of sharing saliva with another inkling never came to his mind until this moment. It was fulfilling. Aloha was satisfied with the mess of Army he had made. But he can do better. You see this man has made out with other inklings before, and every time he did, he was informed that he was the best kiss they'd ever have.