Life With Unexpected Turns

Prolouge:

Dear Journal,

     I was walking through this store and found you. You stood out. I really dont write in journals or watevers. I was just thinking lemme put all the bullshit of my life on paper. Who would of known Phoneix Anabelle Waters would write in a diary?? Wells we have to try something new, rite? ( :

                                                              Neon&Love xoxo NixNix[ :

First Chapter

"Woohoo... 1st day of school today. Blah !," I exclaimed

"Why so unenthusiastic ?", asked my mom.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

I then walked away. I went to take a shower and got dressed. The heat of the steam soothed her nerves. After her twenty minute shower. I walked into her room. I got dressed into a blue skulled shirt with a white cardigan with ripped blue jeans with some white flats.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I have changed over the summer. Before I was a pimpled face, braids in hair, and glasses to top it all off. But now, at the first day of school, my face cleared up. I has beauiful hair (no extensions,REAL) and contacts.

Mom constantly complained I needed a change. So I finally did. GOSH!

I quickly ran out the door, so my mom wouldnt catch me. Thank God, she's a fast runner. Gotta use my legs once in a while..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I casually walked to school. Thoughts raving through my head. "What are people gonna say ? Negative or positive ? Im freaking scared...!!

When i got to school, i easily found my friends enjoying the last rays of sun on the field. I waved and quickly walked over to them. They dont even know about my change. So when they say me, here were their reactions...

"Oh My FoJeseus!!!!" "Phoneix Anabelle Waters you are freaking adorable"

"NixNix what did you do?!?!"

"You are freaking hot!"

and on and on i went.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Guys! i dont want everybody knowing. Gosh!"

Phoneix thought: What's gonna happen today with the new changes of mine? Better not be the same reactions as my friends...

*************************************************************************************************************

This is my first story so be easy on meh! COMMENT&VOTE!

im not really good at writing but imma try( :