~q u a t o r z e~

The last thing Jimin saw was Yoongi before his vision kissed him goodbye.

<*~*~*>

Yoongi pov

After Jimin tells us everything I'm beyond angry.

"You know what, fuck this I'm gonna go show those bastards a lesson." I say as Taehyung and Jungkook follow me with angry faces. "Yoongi, calm down--," Jin starts but I cut him off. "Hyung how the hell am I supposed to stay calm!? They hurt Jimin because of m-me! I should go handle them."

"And you aren't going alone, hyung." Jungkook says as Taehyung cracks his knuckles. "How about this, you aren't going at all." Hoseok says. I scoff. "You can't tell me what to do." I say crossing my arms. "But I can, now sit down. All three of you." Jin says crossing his arms as well. Jungkook scowls. "Hyung. I don't think you get it. He deserves to know how it feels to be hurt physically and mentally."

"Yoongi hyung, Tae, Kookie. Please. I need comfort." Jimin says pouting and making grabby hands. Taehyung, Jungkook, and I glares at the rest of the hyung line who get more blankets, ice packs, and snacks. Our glares soften when we hear Jimin's whines.

"Okay, move over." Jungkook says. Taehyung is the second one to crack. "Fine, make room for me too." He says flopping onto Jimin to spoon him, like the touchy person he is. I still stand there, with my arms crossed.

What they did to Jimin was beyond wrong and it was disgusting that he had to go through that and he wasn't ready. "I have to go out there and give them a peice of my--." Jimin gives me the damn puppy eyes. I look to Namjoon for help. "Yoongi you should stay you're only going to get hurt." I stand my ground. "But what the did to Jimin--." 

"Hyungie~~, it's okay. Things will get sorted out just relax a bit." Jimin says. Relax. That's all anyone has been telling me to do. I can't. Not with all this shit going on. I run up to Jimin, tears in my eyes and curl up beside him and cry. "I'm s-sorry," I choke on a sob as my voice wavers.

"It's not your fault, hyung." I cry even more. "Jimin, stop! It's because of me being p-pansexual and I'm so s-sorry." Jin and the others come up to us. "It isn't your fault, Yoongi-chi. And Jiminie, we'll get the situation taken care of okay?" Jimin gives a weak nod in response.

"Looks like the rocky road ice cream is all for me then." Taehyung says. "You wish, now give it." Jimin says, snatching it from him. We all laugh as we put it the next movie.

<*~*~*>

The next morning

When I woke up Jimin was already up and rubbing his eyes. "Guys he's up," I say sleepily. "And, he's down." Taehyung says walking in with hot chocolate and then rushing towards Jimin. Jimin clutches his back in pain as Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook wake up.

"Jiminie what's wrong?" Jin says. Jimin groans as he holds onto his back and I bring him some ice. "Jiminie, baby you have to speak. Hyung can't understand you if you don't speak." Jin says stroking his hair. Jimin gives him a groan of pain in response. "Mochi-ah?" Jin coos, applying ice to his back.

"C-can't walk, hyung." Namjoon picks Jimin up bridal style and carries him to his seat so he can eat. As Namjoon sits Jimin in a chair at the table he winces and clutches his back again. "I'm sorry you're hurting, Jimin." I say as I hug his shoulders gently. "It's not your fault hyung."