32. cliche

"B, are you sure we are allowed to be here?"you stressed, looking around the field. It was night time, probably past 10 pm, as you walked around the beautiful land.

"Babe, for sure,"he assured, holding your hand tightly in his. He was leading the way, lighting the path his his cell phone's flashlight, the leaves that were on the ground crunching under your shoes.

"I came here when I was a child all the time,"he reminiscenced, his eyes looking around the place.

"It's been a hot minute since you were 12, Brad. Plus, there was a sign that said 'Do Not Enter' at the fence,"you sighed but he shook his head, telling you not to worry about it. You just nodded, walking further into the field until you finally found the bench Brad had been talking about.

"That's beautiful!"you gushed, looking at the sky and then the small pond that was in front of you. The moonlight hit the water creating a beautiful shine as the flowers around us tickled your legs.

"I'm not one to disappoint,"Brad sassed, sitting down on the bench. You looked the cocky expression on his face, laughing as you remembered the times he'd messed up.

"So the time we were supposed to be going to fancy dinner but ended up horse riding never happened?"

"It's not my fault the place had a weird name,"he mumbled, "But we had fun anyways."

"Ah, horse girl I see,"you teased him, finally sitting down next to him. You laid your head on his lap, staring up at his face that was glistening under the moonlight.

"Definitely not a horse girl,"he laughed, looking down at you, "And definitely not a girl."

"You've worn my bra before,"you reminded him, his cheeks flushing red at the memory.

"It was for a truth or dare,"he whined like a little kid as his fingers started playing with your hair. You smiled at him, shaking your head and looking the sky.

You got to enjoy the calm sound of the wind, lightly hitting the trees and flowers that surrounded you, as well as the water from the pond. His hand that wasn't playing with your hair, found your own and he laced his fingers with yours. You looked at him, grinning at how beautiful he is.

"Staring isn't cool,"he spoke, his gaze not on me.

"I'm your girlfriend, I get to stare as much as I want."

"You ruined a perfectly cliche moment,"he chuckled, finally looking at you as you furrowed my eyebrows giggling.

"Start over, I totally got this,"you assured Brad, shifting a bit to get more comfortable.

"You like what you see?"he dramatically said, making his voice breathy.

"I...I do,"you shyly responded.

"See, this was perfect."

"Oscar winning performance really,"you agreed, nodding your head.

You talked a bit more, chatting and joking around about your relationship and everything. His hand never stopped playing with your hair and his other never let go of yours but he made sure his plant kissed all over your face; the tip of your nose, your forehead, your cheek and your lips.

"This place reminds me of you,"he blurted out after a while of talking, lookingvinti your eyes.

"How so?"you asked confused.

"You're both very very beautiful and calming,"he admitted, your eyebrows raising at his comment. You blushed, trying to fight of a smile and failing miserably. You pouted your lips for him to kiss them and when he did, you softly smiled at him.

"That was very sweet and extremely cliche."

"I guess that's how we are."

"Cliche,"you nodded.

"Very,"he agreed and smiled down at you.

__________________________

hiiiii! i really like this one, i think it's peaceful and relaxing but also a bit 'jokey' and yeah that's it lmao.

who's excited for the new album? i was literally screaming when brad posted that story gaaaahhhhh

stay safe, stay inside, was your hands

hope you liked this<3

-sofia