9. jealous pt.1

"James, for fuck's sake, leave me alone,"you groaned, trying to shove him away from you.

"Stop acting like a 12-year-old and let me help you with that assignment,"he pushed, trying to get a look of what I was doing.

"You know how I acted when I was 12 so fuck off and let me study."

"I do know how you acted back then and you weren't such an ass,"he rolled his eyes, earning a slap in the head from you.

You and James had been inseparable since basically birth. You were the same age, he was just some months older, and your mums had been best friends since high school. At the beginning, you were forced to hang out but as time went by, you both willingly ditched your other friends to hang out with each other, which led into a beautiful friendship. You knew that James was always there and James knew that you were always there. And no, you never had any feelings for each other and for some reason people can't seem to understand it. He was never your type and you were not his, so you never were really able to catch feelings or whatever.

"Ow! My head is sensitive,"he whined and started tickling you, causing your body to shake with laughter and twitch everytime his fingers touched your sides.

"For God's sake, s-stop,"you choked out, tears feeling your eyes from laughing so hard.

"Hey, James. Have you seen..."Brad trailed off as he entered the room you and James were messing around.

"Hi, mate,"James greeted, getting off you.

"Hello, B,"you said to your boyfriend, slightly out of breath and walked up to him to kiss his lips. You stood on your tiptoes and placed your lips onto his but he never kissed back or wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Hi,"he flatly spoke, glaring between me and James.

"What's up?"you asked, noticing his stiff posture.

"Nothing,"he said through gritted teeth. His eyebrows were knitted together and his fists were clenched along with his jaw.

"Brad, tell your girlfriend to let me help her with her assignment. Her stubborn ass won't let me,"James laughed as you flipped him off.

"Oh, yeah I will. Can you leave us alone for a second, though? I have something to tell her,"Brad stated, causing James to nod and leave the room.

"What's up, babe?"you asked, sitting down on the couch with a smile on your face.

"What's up? Oh, nothing's up, my girlfriend is just fucking flirting with my best mate,"he shouted in an ironic manner. You flinched at the volume of his voice, giving him an incredulous look.

"With James?"you chuckled, standing up from the couch, "Baby, me and James have been friends for God knows how many years."

"Don't 'baby' me right now, y/n,"he backed away from you, "You and James have been all touchy-touchy with each other for this whole tour and I've had it. Have got any idea how that makes me feel?"

"Are you joking?"you questioned, thinking he was just pranking you or some shit but his silence and intense stare said otherwise.

"Wait, so you think I'm fucking cheating on you? With my fucking best friend? And you dare to blame me about your fucking delusional thoughts? You and I both know very fucking well that me and James are just friends, that's how it has always been. I told you from the start that me and James have never felt any type of way and he's got Kirstie, for God's sake."

"Just because he has Kirstie doesn't mean you can't cheat on us,"Brad shrugged carelessly.

"Oh, would you look at that? Poor Bradley feels threatened, aye? I can't believe that you think that I'd ever cheat on you,"you shook your head, observing him. His expression still stone cold, as if your words meant nothing to him.

"Yeah, as if,"he laughed bitterly, "Don't play all innocent, y/n. You have been giggling with him the whole time you're here, maybe I shouldn't have brought you."

You stared at him, shocked and hurt. That wasn't the sweet Brad you knew, that was an asshole that made you feel shitty about having fun with you mate.

_________________________

part two is coming tomorrow and also i
wanted to tell you that if you have any requests, message me and riley
and we'll make sure to write
them for you

hope you enjoyed<3

-sofia