18. valentine's

"Brad, stop messing with my hair,"you whined, slapping his hand away from your head.

"I just wanna braid your hair,"he whined back, trying to reach for you but you were quick enough to get off the bed.

"No,"you pointed at him, "You don't get to play with my hair because you still haven't asked me to be your Valentine."

He gave you a weird look as if you had three eyes before replying, "Babe, we've been dating for over 2 years, I thought you knew that."

"Still wanna be your Valentine though,"you pouted, his smile growing even more when you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Awh, don't get pissed off, y/n,"he cooed, standing up from the bed to come and hug you but your took a step back.

"Wait, are you actually mad?"he questioned after you backed away from him.

"No, I'm joking,"you smiled and finally hugged him, "I was just teasing. I don't really care about that stuff, B. Having yours enough of a gift for me."

"Course it is, I'm amazing,"he murmured against your hair before you smacked his butt, pulling away and glaring at him.

"You're an idiot,"you pout, still embraced by his muscly arms.

"I meant to say that you are the woman I will love forever and always,"he said, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"Shut up, I'm going to cry,"you chuckled, taking a big breath through your nose, his scent filling your nostrils.

"Shouldn't you be heading to work?"he reminded and you widened your eyes, looking down at your pyjama.

"Fuck,"you breathed out, running around the house to get ready and pack everything you needed for work. He was left in your bedroom, chuckling and laying back onto your bed with a smirk on his face.

●○●

Work was tiring. Very. Fucking. Tiring. The only thing you wanted was to go home, make some dinner and the go straight to bed while cuddling Brad and that's what you were planning on doing. You had everything planned in your head; you would even make Brad give you a massage.

However, all those plans were ruined once you opened the door, pitch black darkness welcoming you, with only a row of fake candles that led upstairs lighting your hall. You knitted your eyebrows together, kind of creeped out by the whole situation but you followed the line of candles nevertheless.

You found yourself outside yours and Brad's bedroom as you slowly twisted the doorknob, opening the door to reveal your room. The floor was covered in roses and candles and Brad was laying sideways on the bed, with his cheek resting on his palm.

"Why are you wearing speedos?"you asked,  eyeing his underwear that didn't really hide his pride.

"Fuck's sake, y/n, don't ruin this moment of pure romance and love,"he sighed, shaking his head with a bored expression.

"You're literally on our bed, wearing basically a thong and I'm not allowed to ask you why?"you chuckled, causing a groan to leave his mouth.

"It's supposed to be a Valentine's surprise,"he threw his hand in the air, "I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my Valentine."

"By looking like a stripper?"you laughed, placing your bag and you jacket on your desk.

"Well...yeah, I guess,"he shrugged.

"So romantic,"you gushed sarcastically before climbing into bed with him, "But yes, I'd love to be you Valentine."

"Great,"he told you before connecting his lips with yours.

"I love you,"he mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you,"you said back and things started getting really heated, so he pulled the covers on top of you, and let's just say that you were suddenly not that tired.

________________________

happy valentine's day people!
hope you had a wonderful day and i hope you and your loved ones have a day
filled with love

hope you enjoy this part even though riley once again smashed it (we all know who is the better writer but yeah)

-sofia