25. exams

Your eyes read the same word, like, 5 times before you were able to understand what you were reading. Finals were right around the corner and being in the 3rd year of uni was draining. You had assignments, tests, essays and, of course, exams. You were generally good at school but exams always exhausted you, since you were a perfectionist and you wanted to do everything perfectly. If you didn't know a term word by word you wouldn't move on and honestly, that was putting way too much pressure on you.

"Babe,"you heard the door creak, Brad's face poking into your office.

"Yes,"you sighed, still reading the same paragraph over and over again.

"Wanna go for a walk? You've been locked up here fo-"

"No way, Brad. I don't have time,"you cut him off, quite rudely to be honest, but the exhaustion and the stress didn't allow you to notice that.

Brad being the understanding boyfriend he is, he slowly opened the door, not really affected by your comment. He walked over to you, placing his big hands on your shoulders and rubbing the spot. A moan slipped from your lips as his fingers worked away the knots under your skin but you shook your head, focusing back on your book.

"Brad, I really need to focus right now. I can't afford you distracting me."

You didn't mean to snap at him but your mind just told you that you should. Thank God, you didn't turn around to face his sad eyes because you would've probably broke down at the sight. He just sighed and left the room, leaving you to study as he went downstairs to eat dinner alone. He understood that uni was rough and especially exams, but he also knew that studying for hours upon end was not healthy for you.

Around two hours later, your migraine had gotten so bad that you could barely keep your eyes open and your shoulders felt as if they were made of stone. You tried closing your eyes for a second but that only made your headache worse, causing a cry of pain to leave your lips. You quickly grabbed your head, applying pressure on your temples and soon enough, Brad bursted though the door with a worried look on his face.

"Baby,"he cooed, noticing your state, "Is it a migraine?"

You barely nodded and he was quick to lift you off the chair, carrying your body to your bedroom. You just hid your face in his chest, thankful that he wasn't wearing any cologne because it would probably make you sick.

"I'm going to bring you some pills and then massage you, does that sound alright?"he asked and you weakly gave him a thumbs up. He came back into the room in seconds, a glass of water and two pills in his hand.

Brad helped you sit up and you swallowed the pills in a second, wanting the pain to go away as soon as possible. He, then, sat next you and started rubbing your shoulders and your back. Slowly, the pain started to get better and before you fel asleep, you felt Brad place sodt kisses on your back as he kept on massaging your body.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole before,"you mumbled with your eyes closed.

"It's okay, baby, I'll be fine. I'm just worried about you,"he whispered, knowing very well that loud sounds made your migraines worse.

"I know but I really need to do well on these exams,"yous sighed and he was quick to place a kiss on your cheek.

"You'll do amazing, y/n, I believe in you. Now get some sleep, okay?"

You hummed in agreement before mumbling a quick 'I love you' and drifting into a deep sleep. Brad, as always, said it back and kept on massaging you for some more time. After his hands got too sore, he went into your desk and organised your papers and books for you to find everything in place the next morning. Lastly, he climbed under the sheets next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him body before falling asleep himself.

_______________________

im sorry for not updating more but ive
been busy and im actually trying to
enjoy my every day life and make the most out of it so yeah:))))

and also i don't have a lot of inspiration these days but ill figure out something so no worries lmao

hope you enjoyed this<3

-sofia