23. drop it

"I don't think he's the right guy for you,"Brad, your best friend, said.

"I don't think it's any of your business,"you snapped, growing annoyed at his words. He has been trying to convince you that the guy you were talking to was an asshole and not enough for you for the past hour.

"I think it is,"he told you in the same tone.

"No, you don't get to talk about that,"you stared into his eyes.

"Why?"

"Just trust me, okay? Drop it,"you sighed, looking away because his stare was intimidating you.

"If you have to say something just spit it out. Stop throwing these comments and shit and just say what you want to,"he raised his voice, clenching his jaw.

"I don't wanna tell you,"you said through gritted teeth. Your eyes didn't dare to meet his but you could feel his big, brown ones burning holes into your head.

"Tell me,"Brad pushed you and you turned your head to him, feeling the tears threatening to spill.

"You want me to tell you?"you shouted, your chest felling heavy, "I've fucking liked you for so long and you never felt the same way, okay? I don't wanna miss another chance with a guy because of my stupid feelings for you? I rejected so many nice guys because I was hoping that you would, somehow, start feeling the same way for me and I refuse to fucking ruin something good for me because of you."

He was quick to widen his eyes and flinch back at you harsh tone. You didn't dare to look at him, instead you stared at your lap, wiping the angry tears and your nose.

Silence.

You would have preferred if he had laughed straight into your face. You would've preferred anything over this fucking uncomfortable and weird silence. It only made your doubts slap you in the face, much harder than you excepted and liked.

The realization that you might've absolutely shuttered your friendship dawned on you, causing your heart to shake inside your chest. You were terrified. You couldn't lose Brad, not only because you loved him to bits but because he was your best friend. He was the person that stood up for you all the time when you didn't have the courage to. He was the person to calm you down after a fight with your parents. He was just there everytime anything happened and you couldn't lose that. You wouldn't be able to handle him leaving or not talking to you.

"You like me?"was the question that broke the torturous silence.

"Fuck yeah, I like you,"you cried, deciding that you should just for it. The damage was already done, "I even think- no, I know that I love you."

"Good,"he answered, "Cause I fucking love you, too."

Your eyes snapped to his, taking you a couple of seconds to understand that he wasn't shitting you but his lips were already on yours, kissing you passionately.

The moment only took you back to when you were in middle school, probably around 13 or 14, and you accidentally kissed.

"Y/n, can you stop tickling me? You know I'm not ticklish,"Brad pushed you off of him, a grin in his face.

"Let me get revenge, Brad. You were tickling me for almost 30 minutes yesterday,"you pouted, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Well, find another way to get revenge,"he smirked, inching closer to you.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"you challenged, raising your brow. His face was close to you, too close maybe, since you could feel his breath hitting the tip of your nose.

"You will have to figure it out, miss,"he backed away, turning his head to the side. The smile was still lingering on his lips, making your stomach fill with butterflies. His curls were all over the pillow and his forehead, nicely framing his face as his jawline was much sharper since his head was turned to side.

"I mean, I can cancel your subscription to porn sites,"you giggled and he rolled his eyes, still not looking at you.

"I am not subscribed to any porn sites, y/n. Only you'd do that,"he joked, a gasp leaving your mouth.

"Fuck off,"you slapped his chest. You were on his bed, straddling his stomach as he was laying down.

Suddenly, an idea came to your mind. Brad hated when you blew air into his ear, you found out the hard way when you were 10. You jokingly blew into his ear and he slapped you by instinct but you knew that he didn't mean to. So, prepared to be slapped, you lowered your head towards his ear but before you could actually do what you were planning to, he turned his head and your lips were on his.

You didn't move for a good 5 seconds, too shocked to actually realize what was happening but after your brain finally registered what happened, you pulled away. Your cheeks were bright red, your eyes were wide and your mouth was slightly open.

"This...I-I didn't mean to do that,"you stuttered, getting off Brad. His wide eyes followed your body, watching you sit on his desk.

"Yeah,"he said awkwardly, "It's alright though. At least our first kiss was with each other."

His smile eased your nerves, thanking God that he wasn't mad or whatever. You smiled back at him, feeling a wave of emotions crushing onto you. That's the moment you decided that you adored Bradley Simpson.

His lips were moving slowly against yours, lust dripping off of every single movement he made. You didn't actually kiss back for a second, your stomach feeling as tingly as everytime.

The way he touched you was more gentle than you imagined. The way he kissed you was far more amazing and breathtaking than you had ever dreamed. The whole situation was much more magical than your mind thought it would be. Every day dream was nothing compared to how you felt that moment.

Brad pulled away a small bit, brown eyes looking right into yours. You could see each of his little freckles clearly, along with the slight stubble on his chin as he was very close to you.

"So are you going to go out with that guy?"he asked, causing you to let out a laugh.

"Most certainly not,"you replied, snuggling your head into the crook of his neck while he kissed your hair.

________________________

heyyyyyy:)

omg it's been ages since i last posted and im really sorry about that but life
has been very...interesting the past
week and ive been trying to catch up with
everything that's happening

i am currently trying things out with my
crush (we're not together, it's something like friends with benefits but only with kissing ofc) and ive been dealing
with that. i told my ex crush that i
liked him and he said that he liked me too which pissed me off because i lost
8 months of my life crying over him
and yeah.

im going to stop ranting now lmao, but go ahead and talk to me about how your week has been and update me on whatever you'd like

hope you like this<3

-sofia