The Beginning Of It All

at the execution of the pirate king, Gol D Rodger himself, said "you want my treasure you can have it, you just have to find it," after he sailed the grand line. saying this at his death inspired people both young and old to traverse the deadliest of seas, the grand line. All in the hope of finding his greatest treasure, the ONE PIECE.

~The Passenger Ship~

As the gorgeous ship approaches a whirlpool, the guests on the ship seem to enjoy themselves quite a bit more. A beautiful ball is being held for the guests of the fantastic ship.

A barrel suddenly hits the side of the boat, the three people standing guard assume its a beer barrel and start fishing it out of the water. When two of the three men finally catch the barrel and fish it out, the third man starts screeching hysterics.

Soon all three men saw the same thing, they all screamed to alert the higher ups of the ship, because they saw a great pink pirate ship. The barrel quickly being forgotten as it fell into the food storage, lucky for the unsuspecting boat residents. 

As the pirate ship approached a mysterious girl with orange hair used the confusion to her advantage to get onto thieving her riches from the pirates. 

~Onto The Forgotten Barrel~

The pirates have decided to plunder and the poor cabin boy was trying to hide from his "crew". While doing so, this young boy found the forgotten barrel, but so did three of his "crew" mates. 

"Now your not trying to hog that barrel all for yourself, now are you Coby." accused one of the unsuspecting pirates. 

"N-N-No. I was actually thinking of bringing it up to you guys." Stuttered out the newly identified Coby. He was quivering as he spoke to the men.

Unbeknownst to them, there was no beer in the barrel, but a young girl. While the men were talking to each other the girl was trying to find a way out of this situation, "Well, i suppose I'll act stupid, like always. Not like they'll know anything is off." The girl quietly spoke in her barrel. She had furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

"Oh~ that's real nice of you Coby." The second unsuspecting soul said, while he prepared to break the lid off the barrel, "And we'll be able to enjoy this without anyone else knowing, so there'll be more for us so lets open it the old fashioned wa-"

Suddenly the girl jumped out of the barrel, consequently knocking the man unconscious, and said, while yelled in her excitement, "That was a good nap!~" So the girl in the barrel finally made their appearance. "Seriously, what kind of moron opens a barrel by breaking the lid? Idiots!" She thought, as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

She seemed to be quite strong as well. She was a slender girl with an hourglass figure, plump breasts, and thick thighs. She probably men chasing after her heals. She had short, almost boyish, black hair and was wearing a straw hat with a red ribbon wrapped around it. There was a scar under her eye as if she were stabbed and stitched up again, it appears to be an old wound. She wore a red tank-top like shirt that buttoned up in the front, with gold buttons, and some shorts that went up to about mid thigh to go along with the shirt. Her shorts had a white fur trim along each leg. She was sporting some sandals as well, along with her big chocolate brown eyes she had an, overall, cute look to her. (Refer to picture in media for a proper description). She could easily be mistaken for a boy though.

"Who... Who are you?!?" The two pirates who weren't opening the barrel yelled. you see the man who was opening the barrel was knocked out by the girl when she popped out of the barrel.

"Who the hell are you guys?" The girl questioned before she said, "And why is your friend sleeping? Does he know he'll catch cold like that?" The girl didn't seem to bright, that or she didn't care about the current situation. Then she turned to Coby and asked, "Hey do you have any food? I'm starving."