Duff McKagan #2

For asstropunk

Y/N POV

I came home this evening, frustrated and angry about what I found out earlier that day. I went to work that day, like always but they let me off earlier than usual. Of course I headed home and expected to see my boyfriend home. However when I got gone, my boyfriend wasn't in the living room or dining room like where he usually was. I didn't know where he was so I just went to my bedroom to change.

I opened my bedroom door and saw him having sex with another girl. That ruined my day. I immediately packed my things and told him that we were breaking up. He seemed fine with it so I doubt he ever loved me. But he didn't know that I still loved him.. at least that's what I thought.

I headed to my close friend, Duff's house and decided to spend the night there. I knew I could rely on him and talk to him about my problems if I need to.

I knocked on his door and he opened it fast.

"Y/N! I'm glad you're here!" He said throwing his arms around me.
"I'm glad to see you. I need to talk to you about something," I said feeling my anger and frustration build up inside me as I thought of that bastard who cheated on me.
"What's up?"

"So you remember my boyfriend? Well today I got home from work early and I came into our bedroom only to see him with another woman! They were having sex while I was gone! And this was only today! Who knows how many other girls he might've fucked everyday while I was at work!" I rambled as I started crying and threw myself on the floor like a helpless child.
"Shhhh. Calm down. I'm sorry he cheated on you. You didn't deserve that," he said as he got on his knees and petted my hand.
"I loved him! I fucking loved and cared for him and what do I get in return? HIM CHEATING ON ME!" I cried harder.
"I'm sorry. You deserve way better than him. Have you broken up with him yet?" He said calmly as if trying to help but not knowing what to do or say.
"Yes, I broke up with today and HE DIDNT EVEN CARE!"

Duff shook his head and stood up. He held my hand and kissed it. "He's an asshole, Y/N. You don't deserve to be with someone like him. I think you should take a rest. Maybe you'll feel better tomorrow morning," he suggested.
"Where the hell am I going to sleep? I don't have a house anymore," I said as I stood up from the floor.
"You could always sleep here if you'd like," he said.
"Thanks," I said and I went to bed.

I went to bed and fell sleep, trying my best to get my asshole ex off of my mind. I eventually quit thinking of him and later woke up the next morning.

"Good morning!" Duff said as he saw me open my eyes the next morning. "Oh hey, Duff," I said as I sat up on the bed and looked at the surroundings.
"I need to confess you something," he said as he ran his hand through his hair
"What is it?"
"I've had a crush on you for a long time. I never wanted to tell you because you were dating him but now I think it's my opportunity to ask you out. So, would you be my girlfriend?"

I was surprised to hear this coming from my best friend and I didn't know what to reply with. I did have a small crush on him but I never thought of becoming his girlfriend. But then again, he was a sweet guy and I really liked him so I decided to give him a chance.
"Of course I will! I think you'll make a better boyfriend than him," I said.

He smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Needless to say, we spent the rest of the day together

The end

//bruh. My writing is bad.