Sebastian Bach #1

For CourtneyGirly
This is for you awesome friend! :D I hope you like ittttttt
Its kinda short..... but yea.

Narrator's POV
Its a sunny day and beautiful day out in the park. Courtney was playing guitar while Sebastian sang one of his bands most famous songs, "I'll Remember You". 

Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand, I remember you
Through the sleepless nights through every endless day
I'd want to hear you say, I remember you

He sang getting closer to Courtney's face as she played guitar. She giggled and blushed because she loved his voice and the song he was singing. 

They finally finished the song. Courtney put her guitar down to rest her fingers that were aching from playing the strings. Sebastian touched a strand of her and kissed it making her blush a bit.

"Courtney, I like you. I like you a lot actually. You are beautiful and well, I'd like to know if you'd like to go out sometime?" he said looking down at the ground.
Courtney gasped. She was shocked that her crush had just asked her out. She had liked him for a long time but she didn't think that he would like her back.
"Of course Id go out with you!" she said getting really close to him.
"I was worried that you'd say no," he shyly laughed running his hand through his hair. 

Sebastian leaned into Courtney's face and they kissed. Courtney felt butterflies in her stomach while kissing him. It was the best feeling that she has ever felt and she didn't want this moment to end. 
They eventually pulled away after kissing for a long time. They spent the rest of the day cuddling and kissing at the park until sunset.

The end

Im sorry its shortttttt 
Im gonna try to update more tonight. I kinda feel motivated to write sksksk