Robert Plant #3

Im more motivated to write tHIS than a fluff >:3

hehehehehe, enjoyyyyy

2nd Person POV

1973

You were there in the large ocean of fans, cheering and singing along to your favorite Led Zeppelin songs at Madison Square Garden. 

You felt like you were getting laid. Every moan Robert Plant did made you cum and every scream felt like an orgasm. Robert Plant was definetly turning you on and you were moaning due to the view of his sexy body. Led Zeppelin is the definition of s e x.

Robert Plant was singing Whole Lotta Love, the sexiest Led Zeppelin song to ever exist (others m a y be sexier tho ;) like d'yer mak'er) You decided that when the concert was over, you were gonna go run backstage and ask him to spend the night together with you

You couldn't wait to get your hands on his curly hair, twirling the curls around your fingers and kissing every single inch of it as if it were spagetti. You were also ready to get your hands on his exposed lemon and wrap your lips on the tip and suck it the way you'd suck on a straw until you choke. This was going to be the best night ever.

*later*

The concert was finally over and you were feeling straight up horny as fuck. You ran to Robert backstage who was busy talking to Jimmy. 

You coughed, "Hello Robert!"
"Oh hi"

You got all awkard and such because you didn't know what to say now. Your goal is to sleep with him but how will you accomplish it if you're a blushing mess in front of him?

But then you confessed the way you felt about him. You loved this man even though he didn't know you. 

And well, your final thing to say was, "will you spend the night together with me, Robert?"

and he said

"No"

Then he turned around and ditched you to go hang out with a crazy half naked groupie.

Your dreams of smashing him were ruined and you felt dissapointed so you went home and cried in bed.

Then you realized that there are other men in the world out there so why just focus on Robert? 
But none of them had music was the defintion of sex so it didnt compare to Robert :')

You can't always get what you want 

The end

//yasss i finally made an imagine where the rock star rejects the reader :"D
except its poorly written but hey hey what can i do?

toodles