Brian May #1

Brian's POV

Roger and I have been best friends for a long time. We get along 95% of the time but there is one thing causes us to argue and that is Y/N. Both of us have a crush on her but we never express our feelings to her since we always fight about it. Whenever I try to ask her out, Roger jumps in and fucks everything up. It makes me real angry but I express my anger when Y/N is not in the room.  

Rogers heart would be broken if she goes out with me instead so if we go out then Roger has to come to because I don't want to ruin our friendship. But Roger coming with us is terrible! He starts to talk to her more to the point where I get ignored. Then I get treated like the third wheel, which I hate with a passion.

Y/N, Freddie and I are in the dressing room together. She's helping me pick out the clothes I should wear. Freddie leaves the dressing room with a weird costume. "See you on stage!" he says and waves.

"Bye Freddie! And you should wear this floral jacket, Brian, " Y/N says, holding up a jacket.

"It looks really nice, Y/N! Thank you. Also I really like having you here" I say, taking the jacket from her hands.

"No problem Brian," Y/N blushes and starts twirling her h/c hair. Gosh it's so gorgeous. 

"Your hair is beautiful Y/N, you are beautiful and I want to ask you out on a date. So will you go on a date, - with me?" I say all of a sudden. I have no idea why I said that but I did and there was no turning back now.

"Yes! Yes! I would love to go out with you," she hugs me and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

Suddenly the door opens and Roger catches a glimpse of Y/N giving me a kiss. We were caught red handed and I could already tell that Roger was upset, even though he was trying to hide that fact.

"What's happening here? I heard you scream, Y/N?" Roger says trying to smile but I know that he's feeling heartbroken inside. I felt pretty bad about it.

"Brian asked me out!" Y/N blurts out and I face palm to myself. She had to spill the secret. 

"That's cool, I guess. Good luck on your date," Roger says and leaves with jealousy in his voice.  

"Maybe you should go with the rest of the members," she says and we get out of the dressing room.  She goes to the vending machine and buys herself some snacks. Meanwhile John and Freddie are teasing each other and Roger is sitting on a chair.

"Rog?" I speak up, approaching Roger.

"What?" he replies angrily, refusing to look at me.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad"

"Yes you are!"

"I AM NOT MAD!! IF I SAY IM NOT MAD THEN I AM NOT MAD!!!" Roger screams so aggressively that everyone stares at us.

"I was just asking a question!! You don't have to scream about it!" I say.

"Well, I AM NOT MAD" Roger screams again.

"You seem like you are! You wouldn't be screaming if you weren't mad." 

"Well now I am mad," he crosses his arms angrily.

"Roger, if it's about Y/N, I asked her out, but you can come too," I say and suddenly angry Roger turns into happy Roger. I was just glad that he wasn't going to lock himself up in a cupboard again like he did last time.

"Awww thanks Brian!! Youre the best friend I ever had!" Roger says and throws his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. Y/N walks in and sees us hugging, making this huge more awkward than it was supposed to be.