final

Throughout the past few months, I've become more inactive on wattpad and honestly, I don't ever write, update, or do anything on here anymore. However, many people who don't know me and come to this book don't know that I don't write anymore and they request one shots.

Look, I used to have a lot of motivation to write one shots last year during quarantine, but now I don't. I'm mainly busy working on things for real life and the free time I do have left, I spend it on doing things I actually want to do. I don't have motivation to write unless a really good idea pops into my head but that rarely happens. I don't have much time to write either plus, I have overdue oneshots people requested like one year ago

If you requested a oneshot, gif imagine, or anything, I am so sorry but I'm not going to write it. And I'm not going to be taking requests anymore either. I'm still somewhat part of the classic rock fandom but I'm not that into it as I used to be. I don't simp over rockstars anymore and I don't like writing about them anymore. Some of the smuts and imagines I wrote in the past make me uncomfortable reading them now.

This book has been up on wattpad for 2 years already and I'm extremely thankful for everyone whose been supporting it since then. Everyone's votes, comments, and views matter to me and I'm very grateful to all of you. I never did think this book would reach more than 20K views and I'm happy that I made it to  51.3K. Like I said, thank you all so much, yall are amazing.

Anyways, this is going to be the last and final official chapter of this book. I have a long future ahead of me and I don't plan on spending it on wattpad due to its toxic environment, even if all I want to do is write. Don't worry, I still love classic rock and rockstars but I'm not obsessed anymore. Unlike the other times before that I said I would be ending this book, this is the official ending. 

Toodles

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆 [ 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 ] 🎉