Roger Taylor #3

fσя IvyDex1 єиʝσу. ѕσяяу fσя вєιиg ℓαтє., ι ρяσмιѕє тσ ѕтσρ вєιиg ℓαтє.

Y/N's POV

Roger and I were just spending the night together watching a movie. Cuddling each other in the couch. Roger was just my best friend, nothing more. Yet I had feelings for him.
I had a crush on him but I didn't know if he liked me back. By the way we've been best friends for a long time and I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Roger was single and so was I. He has kissed other girls before unlike me, I've never kissed anyone in my whole life. I wanted my first kiss to be beautiful and special with the perfect person.
But I have no idea when that's gonna happen.

One hour later
The movie was over so we turned the TV off. I didn't feel like getting up tho, I was comfortable in Roger's arms.
I had to get up to use the restroom so I tried but he pulled me down.
"Roger What the heck? I have to use the bathroom!" I said
"Can't it Wait? I'm comfortable here with you," He said not letting go of my waist.
"No. If I stay I will end up causing a mess and you don't want that, or do you?"
"Fine. But hurry up."

I used the bathroom,came back, and sat next to him. He smiled and hugged me. It was silent for a while but then we started talking. Our conversations were super random tho. We talked about one thing and then about something else. It was fun talking to Roger while cuddling next to him.

A few seconds later he started getting his face close to mine. I was confused at first, I didn't know what he was going to do so I just sat there not doing anything.
Next thing you know, he's kissing me.

This is my first kiss.
The person kissing me was my crush.
This was wonderful. Was I dreaming or what?

I started kissing back and then he pulled away.
"Woah, I don't know what happened there!" He said surprised.
"Well, you kissed me ☺️" I said smiling.
"I'm sorry for kissing you like that. I probably ruined your first kis-"
I kissed him so he could shut up. I pulled away and he smiled at me.
"So you enjoyed it?"
"I did. I enjoyed it a lot," I smiled at him.
"Well how will you like to be my girlfriend," he asked.
"I would love to. After all I've had a crush on you for a long time."
He smiled and we kissed again. Then we spent the rest of the evening cuddling.

This was short and it sucked sorry. Anyways Brian May request is next. Feel free to request!!!!
Toodles!