Jon Bon Jovi #2

For 80fangirl
Sorry if it sucks and sorry for being late. I didn't have any motivation to write

Narrator's POV
These last days, Alison has been feeling weak. She felt the urge to throw up a lot and it was making her worried. She knew that she couldn't be sick but she didn't feel sick. There was a possibility that she pregnant which made her worry even more. She went out to the store to buy a pregnancy test just to make sure if she was pregnant or not.

One hour later

Alison's hands were shaking as she held the pregnancy test. The answer was positive and she was nervous. She wanted to tell her boyfriend, Jon, but he was about to go on tour. Maybe she'll tell him after he comes back from tour which will probably be in a month.  Besides, she didn't know how he would react either. It was better to wait and tell him later.

So she threw the pregnancy test in the trash and left the bathroom. Jon wasn't up yet so she went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Meanwhile, Jon got up to start his day. He went into the bathroom and ten something in the trash can caught his eye.

It was Alison's positive pregnancy test. He picked it up and was shocked.

Im going to be a father! He thought happily but at the same time he felt disappointed that Alison hasn't mentioned any of this to him yet. Maybe she was going to tell him the surprise dying breakfast, he thought. He got ready for his day and went to downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning love!" He said
"Good morning Jon," she replied as she handed him his breakfast
"So anything new today?" He asked hoping shed mentione that she pregnant, but she didn't.
"Nothing new."
"Are you alright today? Are you sick or anything?" He asked.
"I'm alright. Thankfully I'm not sick," she said.
He was impatient of waiting for her to mention the pregnancy thing. He was about to speak up but she stopped him by saying "So are you ready to go on tour?"
"Oh me? I'm definitely ready but I am going to miss you while I'm gone."
"I'm going to miss you too. The house will be lonely without you here," she sighed. She didn't want him to go on your but he had to.

Jon was still waiting for her to mention the pregnancy but she didn't. So he asked her something else.
"Honey, are you pregnant?"
Alison gasped and didn't answer. She didn't know if she should confess or deny the fact that's she pregnant. He wasn't supposed to find out until after he comes back from tour.
"Uh what makes you think that?" She asked anxiously.
"I found a pregnancy test in the trash. I know that it's your pregnancy test because you're the only other person who lives here," he said.
"Alright I confess. I am pregnant but I didn't want to tell you until after tour. But you ended up finding out now."
"I'm glad that you're pregnant because  going to be a father! I wish I could stay home with you but I can't. I could cancel the tour to stay home if you want."
"No. Don't cancel your tour just to be with me. I'll take care of myself, I swear."
"Whatever you say honey," he kissed her and went upstairs to get ready. His suitcases were already packed with his things. He was ready for tour.

A few minutes later he came back downstairs. He was define fly ready to go.
"Bye Alison! I'm going to miss you and be safe!" He said waving at her.
"Bye! Have fun on tour," she waved back him as he left out the front door.

The end