Ariel

I, Yelzi, have turned into a baby. But not just a baby- the most frightening thing was I turned into what my previous life called a mermaid.

Yes, with a human top and ends with a fish's tail. How did I know?

It was because when you look straight at the ceiling, your reflection looks straight back at you.

When I gazed around my surroundings earlier, it was somewhat luxurious. A ceiling made of glass, and the walls made of, I think, corals. It also has a long window that looks gothic, with the clearest ambers. Although the room is spacious, there are not many things displayed here. Just the cradle where I lie down, a chair, and some toys. Well, the toys that I thought it was, are rather peculiar. It looks like those things back on earth but modified in some ways. Well, I won't go into many details since I need to think of the more important thing, being here.

Just as I was deep in thought, someone knocked and entered the room.

"Princess, your meal is here," said she.

I think she's sort of a nanny or maid. I don't know.

"Oh my, such a beautiful child. This cute little tail is the most beautiful one I've ever seen in my life." she smiled and looked at me lovingly, but when you look at her eyes, you can see a hint of sadness and pity.

She grabbed me gently, placed me in a chair, and started feeding me. The meal was just mashed fruits, fitting for a baby.

"Little princess, I may be just your Grandma, but I will take care of you with all I am. I may not replace your mother, the Sea Queen, but I will vow to you and care for you till I become a seafoam," she began to stroke my hair and fed me the last spoonful of the meal.

She held me and started to caress my back as I burped. After that, she laid me down again and got out.

If I were to describe her appearance, she is beautiful. With dark blue hair and big eyes. A curvaceous body and a sweet smile. Just like the color of her hair was the color of her tail. I must say she's gorgeous, for a second time. For a granny, she does not look old.

If you contrast my appearance to hers, I could say I was more beautiful with red-fiery hair, blue eyes, and a tail of color green that shines as brightly as the moon. I will be a beauty when I grow up.

Wait. Wait just a freaking minute. Red hair? Blue Eyes? And green tails? A princess on top of that.

What the hell? Did I just reincarnate into "The little mermaid's Ariel"?

**

Hi! Just like the first one please comment and give your thoughts, I appreciate those. You can also suggest the story. Thank you.