Chapter 25

I woke up in the arms of brit and went to go pee making sure not to wake her. I came out of the bathroom and checked my phone. I got a text from Ro.
" I think i wanna go to the party tomo"
You just want an excuse to get away from Co.
"Man, don't you wanna get out of the house?"
Not leaving my baby and that's on period.

I put my phone on charge and got my clothes out for the day. I had an interview today at this journal office.
" Baby?"
I turn to see Brit waking up. I drop what I'm doing and run to her side.
Yes, my love? Are you okay?
She nodded then reached for her water. I got it for her and gave it to her. She took a few sips then smiled at me. "What time is your interview?"
11 it's 9 right now. You are still hungry , baby?
" No, I can wait and good luck baby. I know you are gonna do great. "
I lean forward to give her a kiss and then I pull her into a hug. " I'm still drowsy so imma go back to sleep i'll call you when i get up"
Okay baby i say getting up and i go finish looking at clothes. I finally chose a cream silk cami and a matching mid length pencil skirt and some clear heels. I put my hair in a sleek low ponytail then grab my blazor and the car keys.
Shing on my ex by yung gravy comes on
I got to the place at 10:45
I walked in and sat in the waiting room.
After what felt like hours they finally called my name...

Brit pov

I finally woke up for good at 10:30. I laid in bed for what felt like hours but it was actually 30 mins. I got up to pee and checked my phone. 10 mins ago Coco texted she was on her way with food she needed to vent.
Soon as I flushed I heard a knock on the door so I ran to the door and she was holding a bag of groceries. She looked me up and down and I forgot that I only had on boxers and a bra. I ran and got my blanket and wrapped it around myself. She came in and sat the bag on the counter. I wanna make pancakes and talk about my problems.
" The other day Ro came home the next day and that shit pissed me off because where the fuck she sleep at but i didnt have time to be mad fr because i had a shoot to go to, which is another conversation" she says rolling her eyes and mixing the mix. I just sit there watching her. She had on some gray leggings and a pullover. I kept watching her move around but keeping focus on her story.
" So i go to the car because i'm about to just drive myself when Ro comes out and is kissing all on me. I didn't want her to at first because i was mad but then it felt good because it had been a while since we fucked. So she ended up eating me out in the garage"
I think to myself. Damn a garage then my mind trailed off to thinking about me fucking rachel in one but then rachel turned into co and it snapped me back.
" So then when i got there " she starts back after putting some bacon in the oven. " I get there and the stylist is MI Fuckin A. im livid because im like where the fuck are the clothes. This bitch comes in hell late. On some "sorry sorry traffic was bad " like girl we dont give a damn leave on time next time"
She takes the bacon out and then starts making mines and her plate. " But anyways i think Ro fucking off on me again becus where the hell was she even at? I don't even wanna ask. Then she gon ask me if i wanna go to some damn part tomor. Like girl hell naw i want her to be honest with me. Look i know i ain't been perfect but damn."

So is she cheating? I say with a mouth full.
" Idk but i feel like it."
She cheated before?
" we both did so its kinda complicated we been on and off for 3 years she the only female i been with "

Damn the thought of her not fucking with another female turned me all the way on. I gotta stay focused though idk where these hormones are coming from.

So uh damn this food was good as hell don't worry about the dishes. I'm feeling tired so I'm about to go chill in bed.
I get up and go to the room and I lay down wna put on some tv.
" damn yall bed big "
Yeah, it's a California king.
She jumps up in the bed and lays next to me.
" she lucky I aint no petty bitch because if i was i'd be playing get back right now. '' i look at her and laugh ,
You sure about that ?I say laughing flipping through the channels.
" What are you trying to say mane?"
Nothing Coco.
" Do you know my name?"
Coco.
"No lol I never told you. My real name is Chanel but I prefer LV so I go by Coco."
That's a pretty name though.
I just stop and look at her.
" Thanks Brit" she said smiling.
Actually I'm asking everyone to please start calling me either B or Brandon. Brit is dead and gone we don't even know that bitch she outta hea. I say laughing.
She laughs " Okay Brandon "
The way she said my name was so sexy. She knew wtf she was doing.
I smirk at her and then go to the other end of the bed. She follows me and that's when things get heated. I don't know everything that happened but next thing I knew we were kissing . She was on top of me grinding and kissing on me. Her lips were soft but not rachels. I couldn't stop though. Next thing I knew I had her moaning out my name while riding my face. She creamed all over my tongue right when my phone lit up . it was rachel " Im omw gonna stop and get something first tho"
Coco got down and was licking all over my lips. I had to stand up and I looked at myself . It was hard to do. I didn't say anything, I just grabbed her shit and told her she had to go.

Once she left I got into the shower i couldn't believe I just cheated on rachel. My old ways were coming back and i didnt like it.
It wasn't long before she came home.
" Baaaaby " I got something for us.
She came running into the room I had on a towel and she pulled out a bottle of red wine.
She just stood there smiling from ear to ear and I looked at her confused at first then it clicked.
You- You got it?
"YES BABY I got the job! It's entry level but i can work my way up" she screams and runs to hug me.

As she hugged me I tried to get the thought of my moment of weakness off my mind.
I gave her a kiss on the neck.
" Ro going to that party tomo and is begging me to go but idk kinda just wanna stay in and celebrate with you "
She sits down on the bed.
Nawl baby you should go and enjoy yourself , I know it's hard because you don't know anyone here you need friends. Just remember what I said.. Stay away from Jordan..
" Yeah you won't even tell me what's up with that "
It's nothing to say I sat down and my eye caught onto the pay of red panties that Coco was wearing bunched up on the floor.

I jump up and try to casually kick them under the bed.
" Let me go get us some glasses and you can pick my outfit out then for tomorrow and i gotta put my ssc back up in my bag "
She walks away and I kick them under there.
" Gone and pick what u want me to wear so i can coordinate it with Ro she happy im going now "
She gets on the ground and starts reaching under the bed " where my old bag is? Its where i put my important stuff"
She is reaching then pulls it from under halfway to put her ssc in it then zips it.

I'm rustlin through her drawers .
" idk why i never wear this bag " she pulls it out all the way and it drags the panties out.
" B"
"Britney"
" BRANDON"
I turn around . Huh?
" Whose are these, they not mine ion wear large. "
Wym?
" Quit fucking playing with me "
" You fucking off? "
She walked to her closet and reached up and grabbed another old purse. I thought she was about to pull out a gun so I flinched.

It's not like that baby, i swear i didn't mean for it to happen. It just did and I regret it.
" i don't even wanna know"
I walked over to her and grabbed her but she pulled away. Next thing I know she runs out of the house and gets into the car and drives off...