Chapter 24

Romeo POV.
We got to the store and I grabbed a basket and walked behind Rachel. Coco was blowing up my phone so I decided to answer it finally.
" Where the fuck are you?"
Im at the store
" When are you coming back i gotta go to ---"
I stop listening and start focusing on rachel. She was looking at some flowers and she looked beautiful holding them.
"RO!! ROOOOO!!!"
Huh? Yeah i'll call u an uber. I say and hang up on Coco.

"You think she will like these? "
Does she like flowers? If so i mean yeah.
" Yeah she likes me, I think ima get these. "
I follow her around the store giving my opinion when asked. We were in there for about an hour by the time we got into the check out. It was this other Stud buying some headphones and some chips that kept looking at us. At first it was annoying because i thought she was looking at Rachel so i stood close by her but then i realized she was looking at me.
Her look sent chills down my spine. I don't even date other studs but i can't lie she was attractive. Once I got my composure we walked out after paying and I was helping Rachel load the trunk. That's when shawty from check out came up to us.

" Aye, Me and some friends are throwing a party this weekend and we need all the baddest lesbians there to turn up. " She goes on looking at me the whole time. I swear I almost started sweating. I've never felt more Gayer in my damn life. She hands a flyer with a number to call to rsvp. Then walks away.
" I'm not going to get a baby to take care of right now but if you go lemme know how it is " she says laughing.
I said nothing and just got into the car and then drove her back. We sat out in the car and talked some more. I helped her get her bags in. Britt was knocked out on the couch so we made sure to be quiet.  Once we put everything up we went back to the car and talked some more. She told me how she ended up pregnant and that she is going to give the baby up for adoption. She said she wanted to be a journalist or reporter. It turns out we have a lot in common. She had to go in to check on Britney so I went ahead and took off to deal with Hurricane Coco

Coco Pov
I was about to head out to my photo shoot when Romeo came in. I wasn't in the mood for her shit right now. I swear she loved to press my buttons.
Where the fuck you sleep at Ro.
" I was at a friend's chill. I thought you changed the code cux of their shoes. "
Man fucl them shoes I wanted for my baby last night.
She walked over to me grabbing on me.
Nawl you gone make me late i grab the keys to my Gwagon . I hate driving. It always made me nervous but I didn't wanna take a lyft.

I walked out to the car and started to get in. That's when I felt someone pull me down right when I put my foot on the step. Romeo had turned me around and started kissing me.
" Stop fussing damn " she said to me in between kisses.
She knew what I liked. I kissed her back. She slid her hand up my dress and at first I was hesitant because I hated being late.
Baby noo ima ba late i told her but she made her way to my neck which caused me to moan. She grabbed my ass and started playing with my pussy from behind. I was getting wetter and wanted it more and more. I was trying not to be loud because we were in the garage and it echoes. She turned me around and pulled my panties down and lifted one of my legs up onto the seat. She was rubbing on my clit  while sucking on my neck causing me to moan louder and louder she finally got me to cum and then she got down and started sucking on my clit. It took all the restraint in me not to scream out. I moaned her name while she continued to eat me out and play with my pussy. I came again and she pulled my panties up, licking her lips. Then gave me a kiss and slapped my ass.

Gee thanks, now I'm late. I said with a half sad face. She was lucky she touched me not otherwise I would have got my revenge if I had enough time.
" I'm sorry baby go do ya thang " she said walking back into the house I hopped in and drove to my photoshoot alone. The drive was a long one so I texted B to see how she was doing.

Coco to Brit via texts
You good B?
Yeah im st8 i had a small heart attack tho
WHO THE FUCK SAYS SUM LIKE THAT THAT WAY LMFAO
Man, I'm good . I'll be back on my shit next week.
I'm glad you are ok. Is she shawty in chill mode now or is she still buggin?
She st8 don't mind her she just don't trust new people. But ima hit you up later i gotta take my meds.

Rachel pov
Britney woke up and I made her some soup not knowing how her stomach was since they did have to pump it. I gave her the meds and we laid there on the couch and watched movies and cuddled. I missed this. Being inATL was stressful. I missed my mom and I missed my friends and I can not stop playing the night of the party in my head. All I could hear was the gunshot. Once the last movie was over I told her about that party. If she felt up to it we could go for a min but if not i was staying here to play nurse some more.

"Ro gone be there?"
Yeah I think tbh invite seemed more her than me .. if you know what i mean.
She burst out laughing. " a stud. '''' A stud was flirting with her? How does she look? "
Who is the stud or Ro?
"BOTH"
Ro looked like she was about to shit herself. The stud was about my height. She had a shortcut  you can tell she was a stud but she still looked pretty to me. I say shrugging my shoulders.
" Wait did she have a nose piercing and a heart tattoo on the neck?"
Yeah why do you know her?
" We don't associate with her. Naawl hell nawl stay away. "
WHY? What happens to who is that?
" Her name is Jordan and don't worry about it, just don't talk to her or her folks' ' she said, sounding serious too. I just nodded my head then gave her a kiss. She leaned in for more and pulled me closer to her. Her hand found herway between my legs, I stopped it.
Aht aht. Remember what the doctor said.
" Fuck that she says licking her lips. "
See nawl and when your baby ass heart stops u gone be mad at me . I said, laughing, she was pouting. I stand up and lead her to the bedroom. You cant get physical but i can i say as i kiss on her.
Be good and watch. She sat on the bed and watched me get undressed. I laid down in the bed and faced her as I opened my legs and started playing with myself.
Her eyes lit up as she said there and watched like she was watching a movie. I reached over and got my vibrator and sat it on my clit as I grinded my hips.
" Whose Pussy is that? "
I heard her ask me.
I was mid moan so I moaned out hers.
She was talking dirty to me telling me to hold my cum in and i tried to but once i coyldnt anymore i squirted and  screamed out " Brandon " thats when she smirked and reached over and grabbed a dildo and demanded me to fuck mysle for her.
I did as daddy said and started to put it inside me and fuck myself i moaned out and came on it several times never breaking eye contact with her. After going at it for 10 mins I got tired and plus I had come so many times I couldn't keep track. I finished then went to run us a shower..