Chapter 17

Britt pov

Every week id make the trip to atlanta to move some product for my unc. I hated doing it but i need the money i hate lying to my baby about it but i dont know how she would react to it. Once we move though im going to stop and start working at this music studio.

I pulled up to my uncle house and told him i was outside. I was expecting one of his guys to come out and put the bag in the compartment in the trunk and then trail me to the stop point for back up(just in case some shit pop off) i was texting my baby so i didnt see who came out but i looked over to some light skin barbie looking chick getting in my car i almost spazzed out on shawty.

Um who are you?

"Chole but you can call me coco"

Why are you in my car this aint uber boo im working.

" your uncle sent me "

Well then you suposed to be trailing me not all up in my shi-

She cuts me off sounding annoyed

" i dont drive " she pulls out the gun from her channel bag puts the clip in then puts the saftey on.

Ight then ma, well i guess ill be heading on.

I type in the address this was a new buliding he had just bought so i want too sure about how to get to it yet. It was just about a 30 min drive and the whole time shawty wouldnt shut up. Like i usually like slience so i can listen to my music but it wasnt no point in playing anything because i knew she would have talked through it.

She was asking 100 questions. I could tell she was flirting a little but ion think she really like girls like that she just like attention but i let her know off the rip i had a wife.

We pulled up to the building and i went in and put the stuff in the drop off room. We got rooms for everything, drop off, pickup, production, allat.

I asked coco where i was dropping her to next because i needed to get some rest i had to drive back home tomorrow in time to meet with the adoption people.

She had me to stop her by a store then at some hotel . i sped off and went to my house. Soon as i pulled up i got a text " Thanks for the ride (;" it was from coco.

HOW THE HELL SHE GET MY NUMBER?

I replied back "YW"

Idk how dryer i could be but ion want shit to do with this girl see reakes of trouble.

Time went by and i was watching tv high as hell. I had faced 3 blunts and to keep me from spazzing took an X, i hated being in that house alone its too big for one person my anxiety gets real bad. I got another text from coco

" wya?"

Home

" let me come over im bored and i have drugs " she sends pic of some weed and some candy from my uncle candy shop.

I sent her the address and it wasnt even 10 mins she pulled up in an uber.

She got out the car and had on a long jacket. She walked in and sizes me up. I know im only 5'7 but she made me feel 7 ft she had to have been 5'1 or something.

She came in and sat down sparking a blunt while putting a bag of gummy worms down.

Damn just make yourself at home i laugh out.

" what you got to drink?" i shrugged my shoulders

Ion drink like that but u can check i pointed to the pantry.

She got up and took her coat off she had on some gray shorts and a white tank top on. She was thick as hell. Ian gone cap she was fine but not as fine as my baby.

I put on some music Cuban links by rod wave came on and she started dsncing and singing along with a bottle of graygoose she found. She actually had a good voice.

You ever thought about being a singer?

" no i could neva im not trained and i doubt someone would even sign me"

Hell you sound trained but what do i know? Im only the up and coming best producer in the universe. I say laughing.

I go sit sown she poured her a cup and say next to me. We watched tv and talked she had brought like 4 blunts but we only made it to 2 before we both fell asleep...