Chapter 12

12
&burn By Billie eilish plays
Rachel POV. It was going to be my first day back since the party.. i haven't seen cheese since the hospital. I hope i can avoid him and Britt
I finish off my breakfast and run to grab my keys. That's when i feel sickand start dry heaving again. Once i stop i grab my things and go.

The day went by fairly smooth , i mean other than the lingering presence of a sexual asulter and a lying thot but hey. I managed to ignore them both Brit even went as far as waiting at my locker but i just walked past her. This went on for about 2 weeks i havent really spoke  to anyone not even Brit or Ash. Every day I'd get sicker and sicker like nausea and feeling weak. It had reached the day where the doctors wanted to do tests on me to see if I'm pregnant. I mean i knew i wasn't but to make my mom happy i still did it. We left the doctors and they said they would call me.
I said i would meet up with Brit at her place today so my mom went back to work and i headed over to her house.
When i got there i saw she had my favorite, breakfast food and candy and a bear. I couldn't help but smile.

Don't think I've forgiven the fact you had a whole chick back home. I said while stuffing my face.
" I'm sorry i should have told you but things were rocky with me and her and me and you were just friends until.. u know "
I feel a pain in my stomach and i run into the closet bathroom and i puked.
She hurried and rushed in. I had my phone in my fanny pack i reached n and got it because it was ringing. It was the hospital, Hello?
Yes?___ i hang up the phone and puke again but this time crying. Once i was done Brit cleaned me up and took me to her room and put me In her bed.
I laid there while she played in my hair as i stared off into space. They did 3 test. All came back positive. I was pregnant.  My life was literally over i couldn't do anything but cry.