chapter 7

Britt POV:

I got up and put some joggers and a sports bra on with my slides and woke angel up.

I told her something happen and I had to go get my sis so she got her things and left. I grabbed my jacket and walked over to my wife's house.

"Im outside" I text her

She opened the door in some shorts and a long t shirt and her hair in a messy bun

She pulled me in and hugged me. I was honestly shocked because I knew we had became cool but this just proves she feels safe around me.

" you can go up to my room if u want.. I'll be up soon, " she says while messing with her hair.

Okay ma i look at her and smile then make my way to her room up the stairs.

She comes up to the room with a blanket wrapped around her and some grapes

" want some ? " she says to me while getting comfortable in her bed

I scoot over to give her room and I shake my head and yawn.

" im sorry if I woke you i just didn't feel right staying here tonight alone.. If u are sleepy i can get you another blanket and u can sleep here.."

No you good. I don't mind and its okay im warm bodied i say taking off the jacket I grabbed on the way out of the house.

I can tell she was looking at me I turned back around and she laid her head on my lap and turned on the tv.

Next thing i know i was knocked out .

*7 a.m*

I wake up to pee and I notice we both fell asleep and she was facing me

(she looks so beautiful sleeping) i think to myself as I get up to pee i get back into bed and she rolls over and pushes herself against me so i wrapped me arm around her at first she flinched but then she started snoring, not like grandpops snore but a cute snore.

I fell back asleep fast .

*9 a.m*

I woke up and noticed she was not in the bed so I get up and open the door. I smelled bacon and i was starving so I followed the smell and went down stairs and saw her bopping around singing along to abandoned by rod wave . I stop and stare at her .

She turned around and noticed me and jumped.

" Why are u just standing there !" she yells at me looking embarrassed.

I laughed

I was enjoying the show lol

She glared at me then started fixing a plate she had made eggs bacon and waffles.

Damn my shawty can cook.

She told me to come fix my plate and soon as I started my phone rang. It was Bre. I opted to ignore it but I was worried it was something serious.

I told her I had to take a call and I stepped outside.

*Bre on the phone* 

Bre: Wya?

Me: wym? Ain't nobody heard nun from yo ass in days

Bre: i been out of town with my folks dude now wya because i heard yo pops was here.

Me: well i'm not. I had to stay *I say with an attitude*

Bre: oh well, ight then ill ttyl then

She sounded kinda sad

Me: dont sound like that, you know ima come back to see yall in a couple months right?

Bre: i know its just .. hard.. But ig ill let u get back..

Me: ight bre love you

She hangs up

Even though we have our days i cant deny my love for Bre i mean she is the first girl i took serious but the sparks i feel for Rachel are something real too i mean im feeling this and we aint even kissed.

I go back inside and she isnt in the kitchen anymore i hear the music and shower going so i go and fix my plate and make my way up the stairs.

Live and learn by jackboy plays i open her door and she looks at me.

I sit down on the bed and start to eat on my food.

" I'm about to shower and then I want to get out of the house"

Where you wanna go? And okay after i eat ima head home to shower and change clothes.

" What size u wear? And idk"

I'm a med.. Why

" ain't no need to go all the way home i got sum you can put on "

She pulls out some black nike joggers and a nike shorts that she cropped and hands it to me.

I gave her a look but she aint catch it and goes into the bathroom and starts to undress.

I just finished eating and I find her charger and plug my phone in. I hear the water turn off and she opens the door to let the bathroom mirror defog , she has a towel wrapped around her and her hair is down and wet.

" Your turn " she said walking out the bathroom she bends down to get a spare towel from her bottom drawer but when she stands up her towel falls . I looked around the room to pretend I didn't see. I look back at her and she is back covered and putting on some lotion on her arms. I get up and start the water back up and seen the extra tooth brush she had out for me to use.

Once i got out i had my towel on she had gave me some boy short underwear and that shit was mad uncomfortable. I got dressed and put my hair up in a ponytail i looked at her and she had on the same fit but in white. She made everything look good. I noticed she had a birthmark on her stomach it was shaped like a pear. 

Did you know where u wanna go now? I asked her while she was snapping up. I joined in on some of the pics we almost looked like a couple.

" No but ima drive but i wanna take your car just incase He is trying to follow me"

DONT WRECK MY BABY i said to her damn i'm letting her drive ian never let anyone drive my car.

" yes sir " she said to me laughing. I grab my keys and we walked over to my car..