Chapter 23

I heard a loud beeping alarm and sat right up to see what was going on. Next thing i knew nurser came running in. I got up and started asking questions. They were yelling out things i didn't understand. One of them pushed me out the room and i just waited in the hall. My face was red and hot. I felt like my heart was about to explode. I didn't know what to do or who to call. I wasn't about to call Coco that's for sure i didn't trust her i seen the way she looked at her. I pulled out my phone and texted Romeo.

Help.. 911 @ Hospital NO DRAMA (which means no Co)

"OMW"

It didn't take long before she got there. I was sitting on the floor. They had taken her out of the room and she was hooked up to some machines. I still don't know what happened. I looked up and saw her coming and stood up and gave her a hug.

" What's going on?"

I'm not sure .. we were asleep then there was beeping- i say with tears flowing.

A doctor approached us. " Party Of Brittney Winchester? "

Yes that's us..

" She is fine now we got her stable but it appears she had a small heart attack. We are still doing tests to find the cause, we think it is her body's way of fighting the meds we gave her.."

My face goes pale. A HEART ATT- i stop mid sentence and lean over to puke on the ground. I run to the nearest trash can to finish. My stomach starts cramping up but i play it off and walk back over.

" Yes ma'am , we are still testing but she is going to be okay as of now. I suggest you should get home and get some rest.. We will call you when we have some more updates. " He walks away.

I fall to the ground and just sit there.

" Come on Ma you heard the doctor.. " She says looking at me with her hand out.

I'm not leaving. Fuck sleep.

I say starting to dry heave.

" Come on, you need some medicine u clearly sick. "

She picks me up and I feel too weak to fight back.

We get to the car and she out me in the passenger seat. And gets into drive me home. My stomach is killing me and now feels empty i ask to stop at ihop for some pancakes it's like 5AM now. She gave me a look then stopped. I ordered 2 stacks to go then went back to the car where she was waiting. We were not far from the house .

When we got there she helped me get my food in the house and asked if i was ok.

I'm fine . wby. I saw your phone go off like 10 times now.

" Yeah that's Coco..she pissed at me still because I got her new jordans.. "

So that was you at the store.. I said taking off my shoes and stuffing my face.

" Yeh i wasn't gonna say nun to it would have made it awkward lol. "

Well i'm gonna finish eating then lay down till they call me.. Thank you for coming..

" No problem Ma anything to give me a reason to leave Her crazy ass. I'm sure by now

she has changed the code to the door so to sleep in the car i go " She says while laughing.

You don't have to sleep in the car dude. I don't wanna be here alone or anyways so i don't mind if you stay.. I said, forcing a smile.

"Nah i wouldn't wanna disrespect your girl"

I mean its fine not like we fucking you just sleeping here for a couple of hours. I say walking over to the couch with a big blanket turning on the tv.