"hey that's not true." fred says. "mmm yea it is. your sisters like me better then they like you." em says. "fact." lea says. "ok ouch." fred says and rolls his eyes. "well don't worry. your sister might like me better but i like you better." emily says and kisses fred.

"will the baby be like noah?" layla asks. "well she's going to be a little older then noah." veronica says. "how old?" tayleigh asks. "i think they said she was one years old." archie says. "aw i can't wait." gianna says.

once it's aiden's turn to hold the baby he is in love. "i love him!" aiden says. "well he definitely likes you." betty says. "i'm going to be his favorite cousin." aiden says and giggles.

sebi is the last one to hold noah and what he says is precious. "hi noah i'm your big brother sebi. i've been waiting 9 long months for you to be born and thank god your finally here. we're going to do everything together and i'm going to play with you all the time. i'm going to protect you because that's what big brothers do. i'll always love you." sebi says and kisses noah on the head. betty is in tears and jughead is smiling so much. "sebi your making us look bad." juliet jokes. "that was really sweet." lizzie says.

"noah is already so loved. and so is the andrews' adopted baby." kayla says. "thank you kay." archie says. "your welcome. i can't wait to meet her." kayla says.

"reggie is here by the way." sweet pea says. "he is?" jughead asks. "yea. nicolette hurt her head or something so there in another room getting it checked out." brandon says. "oh you can invite them in if you want." betty says. "i'll do it!" juniper says almost immediately and runs out of the room. "i'll go too!" liam says and follows her out. "someone's excited to see amelia and mason." toni says and everyone laughs.

after 5 minutes they all come in the room again. "hi guys." reggie says. "hey reg. this is noah." jughead says. "he looks just like betty." reggie says and laughs. "yup that's what everyone's been saying." betty says.

"he's precious! what's his name?" amelia asks. "noah flynn jones." jughead says. "such a cute little guy." mason says. "thank you. i think he gets it from me." sebi says proudly. everyone laughs but lizzie and juliet roll there eyes.

i glance over at cora just to see if she's looking any better but she still looks scared. i don't know why'd she be scared though, she knows everyone here. "you ok sweetie?" i whisper to her. she just shrugs. "i'm taking her outside." i whisper to toni and she nods. i leave the room with cora on my hip and bring her outside. it's still dark out but the breeze is nice.

"why are we out here?" she asks. "well i wanted to make sure you were ok. you looked scared inside. maybe you just needed some fresh air." i tell her. "i don't know i just freaked out a little." she sighs. "do you know why?" i ask her. "no." she says. "that's ok. sometimes i forget your still adjusting to everything." i say.

"it's still hard for me to adjust to new places." she says. "so whenever you go to a place you've never been before you feel kind of anxious or maybe even scared?" i ask. "yea." cora says. "that's alright. your allowed to feel that way." i say. "i love you auntie cher." she says. "i love you too cora." i say and kiss her forehead.

"can i still hold noah?" she asks. "yea of course. are you ready to go back inside now?" i ask her and she nods. we go back inside the hospital and into the room. i put cora down and she runs to sit on the bed.

"can i hold noah?" she asks. "of course!" betty says and puts the baby on her lap. "i love him." she says and smiles.

"we all do." betty says.

A/n: what do you guys think is going on with cora?

what relationships/friendships would you like to see more of?

Instas:

@Jughead.Jones

let's do this @betty1cooper comments: @betty1cooper- i love you @cherylbombshell- i'm so excited @kevin

comments:
@betty1cooper- i love you
@cherylbombshell- i'm so excited
@kevin.the.gay- i'm currently freaking out
@ronnie.lodge- can't believe it
@sweet_pea- omggggg
@tiny.topaz- ahh i can't wait
@katie.fisher- so excited to meet him
@fangs.fogarty- this is so exciting
@archie.andrews- i can't wait to meet the little guy

@Betty1Cooper

i'm so in love 💙 4/3/20