An Intimate Punishment

Start from the beginning

"That does not prove it was a prison," Itek said. "It may have been a safe place."

"A prison by a different name." Ethat snorted.

"And the gods sent Assund to lure her out?" Itek asked, doubtful. "But it was this Tynne who sent it all into motion with the Trinket."

"A pocket realm of such detail and power is a great magic," Korr murmured. "We must be very careful. We don't know who we are dealing with."

"Is that your way of saying it's more powerful than you?" I asked, annoyed and shaken.

"It only has a head start," Korr said arrogantly.

"We will catch it. We just have to find its trail," Ethat added. He snorted at Itek. "If our hunter would stop fondling your breasts to listen."

"I think better like this," he said, one of his big hands indeed cupping one of my breasts. He used my hair to turn my head so I would kiss him, slow and deep, and he inhaled, pushing his body closer against mine.

Ethat snapped his jaws and clipped Itek on the ankle. "A wet, crumbling rock is no place for her first time with us!"

Itek, blood dripping out of the multiple lines drawn by Ethat's fangs, kicked the dragon in the head and snarled, holding me away and into Korr's body. Ethat growled, barring his fangs, the fireflies turning into buzzing hornets.

I pushed backwards into Korr's freezing bulk.

"Put your cock away," Ethat demanded, snaking his neck towards Itek's swollen body, which had shoved his bound-cloth aside for all of us to get a good look.

"She did not tell me to stop, so mind your own business," Itek shifted onto his knees, growling deep in his throat. "If she wants me to pleasure her under your wings on this wet rock, then I am going to do so, and you can deal with it."

Korr twisted his neck a bit more to whisper in my ear, "Shall I make off with you while they fight?"

I shoved his head away. "Some diplomat you are! All of you knock it off."

Ethat growled but lowered his head back onto the stones, grumbling at Itek, who resettled behind me, tugging me possessively against his strong torso. He nibbled my neck, sending a wave of warmth through me.

I elbowed him off me, because Ethat's fireflies were still buzzing wasps. How the hell was I supposed to keep things even between all of them?

* * * * *

It was muggy and hot the next morning. The clouds had blown away and whatever dampness they'd left behind was quickly soaking and evaporating away. Everything had the usual gross sheen to it from whatever taint ate away at the world. Everything sort of smelled too, like mildew and slightly bad meat.

Even the sky seemed to have a haze now.

"What are you thinking?" Korr inquired, resting off to the side and keeping the ground frosty for his brother.

"Just that the sky seems a bit hazy now."

Korr looked up. "I see nothing?"

"Like a bit smoky," I tried again.

He looked at me now. "You must being perceiving the taint. The same as you can perceive the demonic influences in your tutor."

"You can't see it?" I asked.

"I feel it." He shivered his scales. "Interesting. I wonder if awakening you to the truth your memories are... not what you thought they are... has awakened new potential in you. Opened your eyes, if you will."