Everything was ready at the table, but something was missing, indeed someone.

《Where's Jungkook?》

《Didn't he warn you?》

Seeing my face confused by her question, she replies immediately.

《He went to see a friend of his, he visits him every year.》

《Friend?》 It won't be who I think I hope.

The parents look at me strangely, as if in theory I have to know the answer. Jungkook lied to his parents, surely. He told them I knew it, but why lie?

Especially when did he go? It hasn't even changed ...
I look out the window, his car was not there.

《Aah yes that friend ...》 I lie.

I want to see how far all this goes.

We have dinner in peace, exchanging a few words, I help to clear the table and do the dishes but I continue to watch the time. When would he come back? He didn't tell his parents when he would come back. But he had to come back before midnight at least, didn't he? It's already late at night ...

I go back to the bedroom. My blood starts to boil with anger, if I think back on what I said ...he didn't listen to me, right? Pictures of him and Dylan together haunt my head, I'll have to face him as soon as he comes back here. But I have to stay in control, I can't explode like before.

The sense of guilt and fear are consuming me, it's night and he has not returned yet. The parents have already gone to sleep. Plus he doesn't answer calls or messages, should I warn them?

No, perhaps it's better not to create unnecessary alarmism.

I can not sleep.

I keep walking around the room, I snort in frustration and my throat is dry, and not because I'm thirsty. I feel a weight on my chest, anguish so I haven't felt it for long.

But what am I afraid of? About him fucking Dylan?

It's past two in the morning, I start to feel the tiredness of the day, I lie down to forget about it. But my brain continues to torture me with images of Jungkook and Dylan together, in attitudes that I don't want to be real. Never.

But I had proof of it, like their hug, their bodies were so attached. You get together like this only when you feel comfortable with the other person ...

A little voice that I tried not to listening always repeats the same phrase to me: "he too abandoned you to be with someone else".

He abandoned you. He understood that you are worthless. He realized that you are human scum.

I have to stop with these thoughts. Jungkook would never do it. Not him. Never. Never. Never.

I have to stop.

I reproach myself mentally. I force myself to close my eyes and try to sleep, after a while, I fall asleep. Before falling asleep I look at the time, it was four in the morning and he hasn't come back yet.

ㅡ Jungkook's POV ㅡ

This time his words tore my heart. He went over.
I look at him discouraged as he enters the house again.

My inanimate arms are along my side, I'm standing trying to figure out what to do. I feel a tickle on my cheeks. Am I... crying?
With my fingers, I wipe away the tears.

As you want Taehyung, I will do as you told me to do. I will fuck who I want, starting with Dylan. I take my cell phone, I send a message to my parents telling them that I would go to visit a friend I always go to, they know him.

After I send a message to Dylan, trying to be as explicit as possible, I want him to understand what I want from him.

Taehyung has locked himself in the room, so I have to find another way to wash and change, I use the bathroom downstairs and I wear my father's clothes. I get in the car and leave to go to Dylan's apartment.

Taehyung's words keep repeating in my head.

The real reason I don't really want to let myself go with him is because he's still in pain, even though he vented it on me and talked about it. I heard him cry in secret, even if it was before he cried in the woods ... He hasn't gone through it yet, wouldn't it be as if I took advantage of a drunk person if I had to let myself go with him? I keep thinking so.

Arrive at my destination in the blink of an eye. I knock on the door. My heart hurts, but most of all I am pissed and I intend to let off steam in the way that Taehyung always uses.

《Hey Kookie ... you came back to me in the end, I knew it.》

I enter his apartment as soon as he opens the door. I take off my jacket and throw it on a chair.

I'll show you what I'm capable of. My anger shines through my eyes because Dylan understands why I'm here.

《Are you here to have angry sex?》

¤Shut up and kiss me.》

I grab his neck to make our lips collide, I feel the residual taste of his cigarette. His whole apartment smelled of cigarettes. But now I didn't care.

His hands are placed on me, attacking our bodies, we start walking. We fall on his bed which is there, it's a one-room apartment, he puts my legs in the middle and starts kissing my neck, I feel him sucking hard.

I pull his head away from me again, kiss him angrily and bite his lip. I push him hard on my back and straddle him.

I unfasten the belt of his trousers, but then my fingers freeze in the middle of the operation.

Do I really want to do this?

꧁꧂