| ㊈ |

꧁꧂

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

Yesterday evening was intense ... I would say very eventful. After yesterday we took a step forward, he did not hold back after that kiss and above all, he seems to put less brake on us. Even after we got home he kept giving me kisses until he fell asleep. Probably alcohol was also complicit. This guy is constantly changing his mind.

I smile like a fool thinking about yesterday. I am lying on the bed while I scroll down on Instagram, Jimin posted a photo with another girl as they kiss, it doesn't surprise me. I hope he remembered to delete the photo with the previous girl this time, before posting the new one ...

I go to Chaerin's profile, I hate to admit it but I continue to look for any signs of life on her part. Not long ago, the last pic dates a few days before the disappearance of our parents, it's a selfie of the two of us together, sitting on the sofa eating popcorn in front of the TV. I remember that day well, we watched a horror movie and I was afraid, she obviously made fun of me. But that's part of the past.

I'm ready for my present.

I push my phone aside, looking behind when I hear the bathroom door open, Jungkook has finally finished taking a shower, it has taken forever.

Obviously, he was already wearing his shirt, the bottom part was covered only by his boxers, he has a nice round and plump ass. But as soon as he turns around showing the front, I can't help but chuckle.

《Is that a gun in your boxers or are you just happy to see me?》

《Haha, hilarious. You know better than me that in the morning we always have morning wood.》

《You have been awake for a long time and you know that it passes after taking a pee ... and in addition, you took a shower, you could've jacked off.》

《It doesn't mean anything if I've been awake for a long time.》

Jungkook dries his hair with a towel and immediately throws it on the bed. I take this opportunity to get up and sneak upon him.

《Mmh, just admit you want me to take care of it.》

He rolls his eyes. 《You wish.》 A quick smile escapes his lips.

《Maybe ...》 I put a finger in the border of his boxer and pull it lightly, to test how far I can go. Would he stop me?

But he doesn't protest, rather he looks down, where I'm pulling. Maybe he's having a debate in his head.

I bite my lip if I think about the things I would do to him. Or what I would make me do.

《Taehyung.》

He calls me in a firm tone.

《You don't want to cross that limit.》
He takes my hand from his boxers.

《And who says it.》

《Common sense.》

I laugh sarcastically.

《I never listened to common sense.》

《I do and I don't want anyone to get hurt.》

《Who? Me?》 I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He looks at me without answering.

《Where did that Gukk with the baseball bat go? The wild and crazy one?》

《That side of me had the compass gone mad.》

《We can also not listen to common sense and get lost with the compass not working.》

《What would happen if we did this?》 He asks intrigued.

《Everything you want, Gukk.》

I hear him take a deep breath from his nose, but so that it didn't make too much noise, he has always done so until now, he has breathed trying to control himself.

Why should he control himself and not go wild as he did with the car? I know that if I push him a little further towards the limit, he will surrender. He is as tempted as I am.

《Let me see what you're capable of.》 I whisper in his ear in a hoarse voice.

Jungkook grabs my neck and pulls it towards himself to make our lips collide. We exchange a long and passionate kiss, interrupted only to change the angle. Our tongues ​​intertwine by exchanging our saliva.

It's different from yesterday's kiss, it definitely doesn't taste like alcohol.

My hand goes down, starting from his hair until I touch his erection covered by the material. In reaction, he sighs and bites my lip.

As soon as we detach I make him step back and sit on my bed.

I kneel in front of his surprised face.

《What do you want-》

《Yes Gukk, I want to suck your cock.》

He didn't expect me to be so direct, maybe he expected I would subdue him, just fuck him. But it's not like that, I want to taste him, I want to know what his flavor is. I want to spoil him with pleasure.

《It's my first time that ...》

《Is this your first blowjob?》

He nods, his cheeks turning slightly red. I know he's a virgin, but I thought at least someone gave him a blowjob.

On the one hand, it's better, I have the chance to be his first in everything.

《Don't worry.》 I caress his thighs to reassure him.

I take the edges of the fabric that divide me from his hardness and lower them, he raises his hips to facilitate it, revealing hid dick.

Wow, it's great ...

He is big.

I have never had such a big cock in my mouth in my life. I can't help but comparing it with mine, many say I have it big too, but Jungkook's is decidedly thicker, mine curves slightly to the right but it's longer, his is straight, perfect for deep-throating if I can.

I take it in my hand and begin to move it slowly, without taking my eyes off his face. He avoids my eyes anyway because he is embarrassed and it makes him even more adorable.

《Relax Gukk.》 His muscles are tense but as soon as I tell him to relax he realizes it and becomes less rigid. He places the weight on his hands to feel more comfortable and to leave me more space.

His cock is well lubricated, a lot of pre-ejaculation comes out that has also wet my hand. It's getting harder under my touch, his veins are swollen.

I rest my lips on its tip and with my tongue, I begin to lick it, immediately I feel the taste of soap and salty mixed together. He stiffens completely for a moment. He holds his breath and releases it little by little.

As soon as I start sucking he closes his eyes, his hands turn into fists, he is so sensitive. I play with my tongue on his tip and his breathing becomes heavier.

But at a certain point, it gets stuck in his throat, risking to choke. I freeze in the middle of his cock with my lips around him.

We hear knocks on the door.

《Jungkook are you here?》

Oh shit.

꧁꧂