Chapter 22

I wake up in the hospital in a cold sweat to find IV's on my arms. I look over at Madison who is sleeping in the chair. I pull my IV's out and get up putting my clothes on. Idk who's dead but it's not my brother I have to go find him I think to myself. "Kyrii what are you doing?" Madison ask. "Im going to find Rayquan, I haven't talked to him all day and I have to find him" I say adamantly. "Kyrii, he's gone" Madison blurts out. I stand still for a second realizing it wasn't a vision - it was true. Someone took my baby from me. I fall to my knees and Madison catches me and holds onto me tightly. I cry in his arms and ask "can we please go home? to your house I don't wana be in mine" "whatever you want Kyrii" he says. We walk out of the hospital and get into the car. Every step I take I feel like a zombie I feel like I am no longer living. "The pussy that did this is gona suffer" I say coldly staring out the window. My phone rings and snaps me out of the image playing in my head over and over. It's my mother. The automated voice talks and I press 1. "Piglet? You missed our visit today" She says clearly unaware of the things that transpired today. "Mom someone killed Ray" I say sobbing. Silence is on the other end. "Mom they took him from me" I say trying to catch my breath. "Kill them." She says coldly. "I needed our visit today, the C.O I've been in here fucking with up this jawn was a cop on my case when I got locked up. The Rat is Marley. He told on me babygirl. I'm sorry that you have lost both brothers today" she said and hung up. My mind is in overdrive. How could Marley have told on our mother? How could he betray us? What if Rayquan found out the truth and was coming to tell me and Marley killed him? We get to Madison's house and he lays down. I know he wants to comfort me but it's nothing he can say. I need Marley dead like now. I pace back a fourth for an hour before I make up my mind. I'm going to Marleys house to do what needs to be done. "Babe,can you drive me somewhere" I ask. "Anywhere" he responds.