Chapter 12

Marley
I pull up to my house excited to see Tia even though she annoy me this IS my woman. Plus I desperately needed one of her massages while I thought of a way to nicely beg Carla to get an abortion. I walk up to the front door and open it up. "Got damn baby it smell good as fuck in here," I say walking towards the kitchen. "you been cooking for dadd-" I stop in my tracks as I look at Tia drinking wine smiling at me with her little ass gun next to her and look down at Carla on the ground squirming, moaning, and sweating tryna get up. "Hey baby" Tia says smiling at me. "Come here" she gets up and sits on the island in the middle of the kitchen and removes her robe which has nothing underneath. I stand still in my tracks slightly confused as to what the fuck is going on in my house but I wasn't dumb enough to ask. Tia lays back and starts rubbing her clit I look down and that shit is glistening ,damn I miss her pussy I think to myself. My dick started rising up but then I look over at Carla who was laying on the floor quietly sobbing. Tia jumps off the counter and grabs me by my face "Daddy don't take your eyes off of me I want to get watched it's turning me on" she whispers to me and gets on her knees taking my half hard dick out. I try to sneak and glance at Carla but Tia moans and takes me into her warm wet mouth and I instantly get hard. She takes me out of her mouth and looks up at me "Keep your eyes on me, don't move them again" She says lowly. She takes me back into her mouth and moves back and fourth slowly while suckin my dick firmly , not too hard and not too soft. "Oh shit" I slip up and say, feeling weird about the fact that I was so turned on and how this dick suck was starting to feel like the best one I ever had. Tia takes me out of her mouth and spits on my dick and starts stroking it with two hands, she moves her head down and starts lightly suckin on my balls. At this point I'm almost there. She must feel me getting closer so she gets up and bends over pulling me into her. This shit so tight I can hardly fit but she so wet my dick slowly but surely started making its way in her pussy. "Shit" I moan under my breath now I'm all the way in her pussy and this shit feel brand new, I start stroking in and out slowly tryna hold off from ejaculating too early now she got my full attention. "Fuck me harder" she demands and I pick up my pace each time I dive in it it start getting wetter and wetter I look down and it's clear fluid dripping down the back of Tia legs "yes daddy this dick feel so good you gone make me cum on that dick" as soon as she said that her pussy tightens up, but I keep my pace the same. "Don't cum yet daddy here it cum" she moans "shit ima cum wit you I can't hold it you gone make me cum wit you" I feel her pussy release and then pulsate on my dick causing me to cum immediately. "Shitttt" I scream as I watch her shake and my legs begin shaking uncontrollably. She gets up and tongue kisses me and whispers in my ear passing me her gun "now kill her and bury the bitch now" "tia what are you-" she cuts me off "If you want to keep me and your family together you kill her now and bury her" she continues "DO IT NOW Marley" I hesitantly pull the trigger on Tia's .22 and do exactly as I'm told. No one would ever hear from or see Carla Brooks ever again...