Chapter 6

Kyrii
I jus finished applying my concealer around my brows and I reach down and pick my lashes up when I realize I ain't got no lash glue. "Shit." I said out loud. My good girlfriend Nyeesha was sitting on the bed and looked up from her phone and asks "What?" "Girl I forgot I don't got no more damn glue." I place my lashes back down my on dresser. "Well bitch we can go to the papi store and get some hair glue." I roll my eyes. "Bitch you know I use actual lash glue, not no cheap ass hair glue." I reply. "Hair glue hold way better you fake bougee ass hoe. We from norf stop acting like you from king of Prussia" she say annoyed. "Ard yo come on." I say and roll my eyes. "Watch you gone change your mind after you use it." she say. I slide on my pink furry slides and grab my car keys. "Bitch seriously the store on the corner you can't be that fuckin lazy." We both start laughing. "Ard yoooo." I say through laughter. I walk past Rayquan in the hallway. "Bro we going to the papi store you want something?"I ask. "Nawl I'm good." he say and we start out the door. It's slightly drizzling outside. "See we shoulda drove! If my lace lift up ima be mad as shit." I side eye nyeesha. "Girl I used ghost bond that shit ain't gone move!" she say confidently. Me? I was a relaxed bitch. I liked my natural hair out, no make up, and sweats to be quite honest. My friends was always in my ear "Bitch learn how to do your make up, get your nails done, get a nice lace front, blah blah blah" so I jus start giving in. Now I looked good regularly, but throw a lil lace on and a natural face beat I really was undefeated and without my lil petite body drowning in sweat my fat ass butt poked out real nice and you could see this waist line or lack there of ,for a better description. We finally get to the papi store and we walk in. I get to the counter and say "Aye mami let me get some hair glue." "air gluu?" she asked confused. I roll my eyes and point to it through the clear glass "Right here mami." "Ohhh air gluu air gluu si mami." she say and pass it to me. I hand her a dollar bill. "One twetty fiy mami." she say. "Shit, you got a quarter Ny?" I ask. She tap her pockets and say nope. Then a voice from behind me say "Here." I turn around and it's the finest chocolate man I ever seen in real time handing me a damn quarter. I immediately start sizing him up he was real chill. Spergo sweats and yeezy boost on his feet, no jewelry, which I like cus ion like all that extra shit, his skin was dark I mean Wesley snipes dark but smooth as shit with a full sunni(beard)and clean manicured nails. You could tell he got a lil coin cus his hygiene was everything and when he walked closer to hand me the quarter I smelled the creed on him. "Thank you." I said and handed the mami the quarter. He stepped up to the counter and I got a side view of him. "You're welcome." he said and smiled. I almost fell to my knees and thanked Jesus right then and there cus this nigga had his side tooth! LORD I HAVE SEEN WHAT YOU DONE TO OTHER NIGGAS SIDE TEETH LORD, THEY BE SHATTERED AND BATTERED LORD GOD, BUT I AM GLAD YOU KEPT HIS IN PLACE,IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽. I walked out the store and time seemed to move slow on the walk back as I thought about this man. I wanted to know where he was from ,what he did ,I wanted to be his mother ,father ,sister ,and brother or whatever young Chris said in "no better luv" song. "Damn bitch why you smiling so hard" Nyeesha said as we walked up the steps to my house to get ready for this sixers game "I'm not smiling shut up." I said and we continued to get ready. Little did I know that man would change my life forever.