Chapter 5

Marley
I walk into my house jus anticipating hearing my babymom mouth. I was out all night at Carla house, fuckin her lights out. That bitch got some good ass pussy man she jus slow a lil bit. I really think she was in the LD class when we was in Gillespie middle school but I ain't gone press the issue and ask her. My babymom Tia she ard we been together since we was teenagers. She more like family than anything and I know that sound weird but when you wit a bitch long enough that's just how it be. She never bitched and complained, until we moved into our own place now she make a big deal out of everything and that's when I started fuckin Carla. I get peace of mind over there. She know when to shut the fuck up and she know when to suck my dick and that shit be sloppy! Ion know what's better the mouth or the pussy! Tia the opposite matter fact outta all this time we been together I think she Proli only sucked my dick once not that that mattered cus the pussy make up for it. Since we had our daughter "Marli" she ain't really been giving that up either. She cooked and cleaned and taught my daughter a lot since I was running the streets all the time. She held shit down and that's the only reason I'd really never leave her. When we get pass the complaining I know she'll make the perfect wife fr. "Marley I know yo ass ain't strolling tf in here at no fuckin 4pm after I been blowing yo fuckin phone up!" she screamed walking down the step with Marli in her arm .Awww man here we go I thought to myself. "Daddy, daddy make mommy mad." Marli said as I grabbed her from her mom arms to give her a kiss. "Aye Tia I bet you lower that fuckin voice in front of my fuckin daughter." I said lowly but with conviction. "Fucking!" Marli says mocking me. "And see the shit you teaching my damn daughter!Marley I'm sick of this shit you run the fuckin streets fuckin w these whore ass bitches while I stay here and play mommy and fuckin MAID BITCH!" she said and doinked me. I sit my daughter in her play pin and grab her neck and squeeze it with firm pressure. "Listen , I had to handle some business, I think it's in your best interest to lower ya tone we both talking too crazy in front of my daughter and I don't want this to turn physical." I move my face closer to hers to the point I can feel her warm breath on my face and I continue "As long as I pay every bill in here and pay for ya lil hair school you fuckin right you gone play mommy and maid" she start smirking. "And that's on what bitch" I say smiling back. "Period daddy" she say. See sometimes you just gotta grip these noodle head bitches up I think to myself. We both laugh and I let her neck go. "I'm sorry Marley I jus hate when I'm not sleeping next to you." she sighs. "I know babe but you be thinking it's about a bitch and it's about money" I lie. "I love you I love my family I would never cross y'all." I lie again. Truth is I been switching between here and Carla so much I been missing crazy money I gotta tighten up osrs.