Chapter 8

The following week, the Jeon brothers did nothing but pamper Jimin as he couldn't walk after that steamy session.

They carried him everywhere he needed to go and they took off time from work to tend to Jimin until he was okay.

Jimin loved been taken care of but the brothers were overbearing and Jimin tried to tell them he was okay, but they wouldn't budge and was extremely thankful when they returned to work a week later, even though he'll missed them.

After a month, Jimin had gotten used to living with the brothers and felt at home with them.

If he wasn't swimming, he was playing tennis with his tutor or something else around the mansion and that quickly bored him and he missed his university.

One night when they were done with dinner they lounged in the entertainment room with Jimin lying on thighs his legs over Jungkook as Jungkook casually stroked his legs and his head on Taehyung while Taehyung played with his long hair.

"Daddies.."

"Hm.."

Taehyung hummed while Jungkook merely turned his head to Jimin.

Jimin kept his eyes on the large plasma screen not daring to look at them.

"I was wondering if you'd allow me to go back to school?"

"No." Jungkook immediately replied without taking a second to think about it.

"Please...you can let me go with a squad of bodyguards if you want. I'm not trying to run away.... I wouldn't do that again daddies, I swear. I just miss dancing and photograph. Well and all the lessons and besides this year is my last year please daddies?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he shrugged.

"Ok princess, look we'll do it this way. You'll have one bodyguard with you at all times and then six cars surrounding the university and we can come and check on you any time we want. Now, how does that sound for you?" Asked Taehyung and Jimin basically jumped up and hugged him before doing the same to Jungkook.

"Thank you daddies!" Jimin squealed, jumping up and down on top of Jungkook and he groaned holding Jimin's waist down to stop the movement's from enraging his already prominent bulge.

"Mmm.... kitten you need to stop moving." said Jungkook and Jimin immediately blushed when he felt Jungkook's erection.

"Wanna help daddy out?" Asked Taehyung and Jimin nodded shyly.

Jungkook pulled down his pj pants, pulling his cock out and pulled off his t-shirt and threw it down and let Jimin settle in between his thighs.

Jimin got on his knees and start stroking Jungkook's cock with his little fingers before licking it from top to bottom and licking off this leaking precum on the slit as Jungkook jolted a bit biting a groan.

Taehyung came behind Jimin and pulled down Jimin's baby pink sleeping shorts revealing his perky globes.

Jimin looked back at Taehyung with confusion.

"Daddy?"

"Dont worry princess, I'm going to take care of you.... you trust us don't you?" Asked Taehyung, massaging Jimin's ass.

"Yes daddies, I trust you."

"Good now keep your eyes on me and mouth on my cock." said Jungkook.

Jimin complied and took Jungkook's cock in his mouth at the same time Taehyung pushed his ass cheeks apart and started licking his puckered star.

Jimin moaned as he took Jungkook's cock deeper while pushing his ass against Taehyung mouth wanying the tongue to deeper.

"That's right kitten take daddy's cock... ah shit Jimin you're such a good boy for us." Jungkook praised and Jimin whimpered.