7:04pm

May 5, Tuesday
"Want to hear a weird theory?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do! Unless the answer is no."

"Then sure. How weird are we talking?"

"Questioning your existence."

"I do that anyways. Weird theory go!"

"We're book characters."

"And how did you get to that conclusion?"

"Just think about it! Deja vu is when the author is rewriting that same scene! You don't remember the original one, but you know something is oddly familiar. And forgetting what you were about to say? That's because the author just backspaced your dialogue."

"How are we a book though? We've never even met."

"Maybe it's one of those dialogue books. We're not a published book, but one of those short stories you can find online."

"Ok then. While I process this, do you want to hear my weird theory?"

"Sure."

"So you know the Big Bang right?"

"Yes?"

"Well I think some people's molecules were near each other when the universe was created and that's why you're drawn to certain people."

"Did you just scientifically describe soul mates?"

"Oh. That's not where I was going, but that's a lot smarter!"

"Well where were you going with it?"

"I was thinking of those friends that you just click with."

"Aww I like it. While we're sharing, do you want to hear another one?"

"Why not."

"I think that the places in books are real, but it's like the multiverse. The books are in another plane, but somehow authors can tap into those worlds and think they made it up."

"Then how would authors know the character thoughts and feelings?"

"I think it's the author taps into the lifeline of that world and some are stronger than others. Books with one perspective is because that's all the author could reach. And books with multiple perspectives is because those worlds have stronger life lines maybe or the author is stronger? Or perhaps there's wards around each world and none are equal in strength."

"How do you even come up with these?"

"The shower is a magical place filled with wisdom and mystical properties."

"Shower thoughts?"

"Shower thoughts. Any more theories?"

"About time, yeah. But this one comes from the mysterious hour of two in the morning."

"My interest has been caught."

"Of course it has, I'm the one talking."

"Wow. You're right. You are so interesting."

"You wound me."

"I never agreed to protecting your delicate ego."

"My ego doesn't need protecting. I am well aware of my amazingness."

"And yet here we are."

"Anyways, my theory is that time is both infinite and simultaneous."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I think that the past, present, and future all happen at the same time. But each moment is infinite, so it never ends."

"Again. What?"

"The way I see it, each moment is forever continuing. So our conversation will just keep replaying. The Revolutionary War is still happening, but in the past. Future me is eating pizza right now. It's like a circle. The moments never end because they keep repeating."

"Well ok then. That hurt my brain."

"Two in the morning thoughts will do that to you."

"A fascinating conversation, but one that will have to continue another time."

"Leaving already?"

"Some of us do have lives to get to."

"We're in quarantine."

"And yet I still have my responsibilities."

"Alright. Good night, tesoro."

"Good morning, idiot."

*End of Call*