12:14pm

April 17, Friday
"What do you want?"

"Well hello to you too."

"Hi. Now what do you want?"

"Is that anyway to talk to someone? I thought British people are supposed to be all proper."

"Really? I thought we were known for being stuck-up?"

"That too."

"Are you trying to distract me?"

"Straight to the point. I can respect that."

"Why did you call?"

"It's not very polite to hang up on someone in the middle of a conversation."

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm not known for being polite."

"Well that would be boring if you were. Honestly I don't know why I'm calling. Maybe it's because I don't want to do my Chemistry homework. Maybe I'm curious by what you meant before you hung up."

"...Fine. Part of the reason why I'm homeschooled is because my so-called 'friends' only hung out with me because I have money. They didn't care about me, only themselves. It wasn't the first time, but it hurt. I thought they were my friends."

"I'm sorry that happened, but not everyone is like that. Don't let one bad experience keep you from making new friends."

"And who will be my friend? You?"

"Yeah actually."

"Really?"

"Yup. Hi, my name is Leo. It's nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends."

"Oh my god, you're an idiot. Hi my name is Cath and I'd like that."

"See that wasn't so bad. You now have one more friend than you did before this phone call."

"Yeah. I feel sorry for you."

"Should I ask?"

"Well let's just say while I'm not known for being polite, I am known for my sarcasm."

"Then it's a good thing that I am the master at witty comebacks."

"I'd love to test that, but I have to go. Sadly being rich means social events with no hope of getting out of. Excuse me while I go deal with a room full of snobby bores."

"Don't miss me to much!"

"Ha. In your dreams!"

*End of Call*