10:56am

April 30, Thursday
"Is this Leo?"

"Uh yes. Can I ask who's calling? From Cath's phone...?"

"Oh I'm Iris. Cath's sister."

"Oh. It's nice to meet you then."

"Yeah yeah, cut the chit chat! Why do you have so many calls with my sister?"

"Because I'm her friend?"

"Wrong answer! Cath's been...smiling. She never smiles! But when she's on the phone with you and after, she's all smiles and laughs."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Isn't that a good thing, he says. Clearly you have never seen my sister. The queen of sarcasm does not smile. Ever. Yet you're making her do just that. It's creepy."

"And you're calling me because...?"

"Oh my god you're an idiot."

"Well you're definitely sisters."

"I'm calling you because nobody hurts my sister."

"I don't have any plans to do so."

"Uh huh. That's what they all say. My sister dated someone before you, did you know that?"

"Uh no. She said I'm her first boyfriend."

"Because you are. No the last person was a girl."

"So you know Cath's bi?"

"Of course I know! I'm her younger sister which means I make it my business to know about her personal life. Trust me the stereotype of younger siblings reading diaries is true."

"Nope! Only I can be the walking stereotype around here."

"Too late! Anyways where was I?"

"Talking about the last person Cath dated."

"Right! Well this person broke my sister's heart and no one gets to do that! Do you know what I did when I found out?"

"Do I have a choice in the matter?"

"None. Obviously I comforted my sister first with Disney movies and chocolate ice cream. But after I snuck over to the girl's house, broke some windows, wrote some stuff on the wall, and kept her up all night with 80s music."

"Wow."

"Now this is all I could do since my parents thought they stopped being friends. Imagine what I get to do when I do something to an ex-boyfriend."

"I really don't want to."

"My point is if you hurt my sister, I will track you down and hurt you. You will never know a good night's sleep again."

"So this whole phone call was about threatening me."

"Hey you're not a complete idiot!"

"So is idiot like your family's favorite word?"

"I take back my previous statement. God what does my sister see in you?"

"My charm and amazing good looks?"

"Ha! No. Do you even know what she looks like?"

"Well no."

"Does she know what you look like?"

"No."

"Then your looks are meaningless."

"Well I do look similar to Loki and Jason Todd, so I think I'm good."

"Nobody will ever look as good as Jason Todd. Nobody."

"Alright then. I'll tell my black hair and green eyes that."

"You do that. Alright I'm done with this conversation. I got my threats across and you were an idiot as all boys are. Oh and don't even think about mentioning this conversation to my sister, I have a reputation to uphold."

"I feel like I should be insulted."

"You should. Bye Felicia! And remember protect my reputation of being a heartless mean girl!"

*End of Call*