His eyes locked on mine and I could feel his hand intertwined with mine. "You don't hate me, you hate yourself"

Well that fucking did it. I turned around to face him. I was about to punch him in his pretty face but instead I gave up. I sniffed and looked up into his eyes again.

"Hold me" I whispered.

He didn't need to be told twice. I instantly collided with his chest. Warm, safe and protected. We fit like puzzle pieces, like our bodies were made for each other. God, I hated how he makes me feel.

"I still hate you" I whispered

He sighed and looked down at me. "Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"I don't sleep at night" I sniffed.

He laughed, one of those wholesome Jacob laughs that light up a room. The kind of laugh that makes the person appear as if they have no troubles but only happiness in their lives. I used to think only Seth was capable of those kinds of laughs until I saw Jacob do it.

We must have stayed like that for the past fifteen minutes until I stepped out of his embrace. I grabbed his hand and fiddled with his fingers while comparing our hands. I was starved for his touch.

"Did you feel it?" I whispered

"Feel what?" he asked

"That needy feeling, like the past week your all I can think about, all I can think about is touching you and you didn't even look at me...it's driving me insane Jake!". I knew I didn't have the right to be angry. I mean I'm basically having a mental break down in front of Jacob Black in the girl's bathroom. First, I'm balling my eyes out, hugging the crap out of him and now I'm angry at him. God get a grip!

Jacob rose his eyebrows at me. "Well took you long enough Sweetheart I'm actually surprised you were able to hold off for so long. Don't get me wrong I saw you staring at me all day, but I didn't think you'd be able to fight the urge to touch me for as long as you did. Remember last month at that bonfire you didn't even last three days before you felt me up."

Cocky. Piece. Of. Shit!

"You...you knew I've been feeling this...this feeling and you did nothing to stop it!". The fuck!

He shrugged "I mean you told me to stay out of your life. I was just doing what you asked me to beautiful".

"But you knew it was pointless and I'd eventually cave because of the feeling thing, right?"

He smirked down at me "Yeah I mean it's only a matter of time, eventually it would've given you health problems, so I would've had to step in eventually"

I rose my eyebrows "Health problems?!?". I'm surprised he seemed to be giving away so much information. And health problems? Just what is this thing?

"What is it? The feeling? Or whatever?" I sounded scared, mostly because I was scared out of my fucking mind.

Jacob rolled his eyes at me. "Come on April, this isn't exactly new information for you. I mean you already knew there was a connection between us...what did you call it? Voodoo, right?". He started chucking like voodoo was the funniest thought.

"Let me guess? Because You're mine and I'm yours?" I asked. I was using his words against him.

He surprised me when his smirk turned into a smile. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest and then draped it down his torso and along his forearm.

"I'm yours, yours to yell at, yours to hate, yours to love and yours to touch. You never have to ask me to touch you...it's yours as you are mine" He picked me up and my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

I looked into his eyes with suspicion and lifted my hand. I felt his abs and glided my hand along his arm. I then studied his tattoo and traced it, like that time in the rain. What ever this was it wasn't natural. Wasn't normal.

"Why Me? Why not put your voodoo curse on Leah? Or that Bella girl you were so obsessed with?" I asked.

He sighed and his smile fell slightly. "Because we can't choose who it happens to."

I snorted. "And if you could choose who you cursed...who would you have chosen?"

He frowned. "There's no point in even having this conversation, you don't even know what we're talking about"

I sighed frustratedly "Then tell me! Just tell me so I don't feel like I'm going out of my fucking mind!"

He shook his head. "No, these an order about going about these things. I can't...not yet anyways"

I glared up at him "Well if not now than when?"

He smirked down at me "When you've fallen in love with me"