"For I'd wait Til' Kingdom Come"

Zach didn't even stay for the rest of school, honestly I wouldn't blame him either. Matt on the other hand was furious and seemed to be really attached to me. It was annoying "Can you seriously like back off?! I really think you need to go somewhere else because I'm very irritated!" I was so close to going Ninja on his ass. He wasn't stunned but mad, mad to the point where he was about to hit me. Dylan came over and pushed him away, thank the lord for Dylan.

"So Maya.. Zach is transferring schools," a chuckle escapes my mouth, sounds like he said Zach is leaving. "May, I'm serious...He's home right now-"

"Well let's go we have to see him" I wasn't expecting to get a reply so I pulled him out the classroom and into my his car. My Jeep still wasn't ready for me. Why would Zach only come to school for like two months and then leave? There's a story behind this and I need to know before anybody leaves.

••••••••••••>>>>>>>>•••••••<<<<<

We pull up to Zach's house faster then I expected. His parents weren't home but from the loud music of Coldplay, I could tell he was. The door as usual was unlocked, that boy should really learn about staying safe at home. "Zachhhhhhhhhhh! Can you please come down here!?" me and Dylan share a nervous glance when he starts walking down the steps. What I saw before me wasn't a bed head Zach, or a sleepy Zach, it was a destroyed Zach. His cheeks where tear stained, eyes were puffy, hair was a mess, and body was hunched over dramatically.

"Zach..." he was shirtless and had on sweatpants, kinda like a chill- I don't care look. It's not my job to go all make up stylist and dress him though. "Can you explain to me.. why your leaving the school and what happened back at lunch?" he walks forward at a fast speed. Automatically I had to back up, "Will you?" To be honest I was scared, his height was defending on so many levels.

"Dylan," he chucks his head indicating that he should leave, "cmon I'll explain in my room." We walked upstairs slowly giving me time to observe his house, which was like mine since we practically live down the street from one another. To my surprise Zach's room was clean, I was expecting more of a 'so many clothes on the floor you can't see the carpet' type look.

"Maya Elizabeth, I'm a terrible person. Not just to myself but to you to. I came to Cali High because Matthew wanted me to change you, change your goody two shoes personality for $200. So I was dumb and said yes even though deep down I knew it wasn't right for me to change you. As I got to know you, I was supposed to PRETEND I like you, but I didn't. My feelings got the best of me and I really like you, honestly. Seeing you with another guy like Matt just makes me feel jealous. I don't think I changed you much, but I feel bad that I might've and that I didn't tell you it was a bet. If I lost the bet, which I didn't, I would have to humiliate myself in front of my old school. Now, I'm going back because it was only my mission to change you... but truth is I don't want to leave the school, or you, I fell for you Maya. And I know you probably hate me, but I'm going to keep falling for you until the day I get you to be mine. I'm so sorry. So, so sorry." Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, this has gotten way outta my limits of understanding. Zach was in a bet to change me by liking me... but actually feel for me? I don't if I should be mad or if I should forgive him.

"I don't hate you, nor do I want you to leave. But i don't know how I feel. Can you stay at school ?" he nods his head waiting for me to say more.

"Give me some time.. ok?" his brown fluffy hair sways to the side, something I loved about Zach was his hair. Will I ever want to see him and his hair again? Before I left we give each other a hug, one that I'll think about until further notice.

"I'll give you as much time as you need Maya, but know I really do like you" im not good at deciding things. When it comes to deciding I practically start a two hour debate on what I should choose in my mind.

!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Zach's POV

Why am I such a fuck up! I should've known that my dream wasn't going to come true. On the bright side, she doesn't hate me. That the best I can get, theres a knock on the door that I usually don't lock "Hello?"

"Hey I live down the street, can you please turn your music down?" I nod at the old guy. I really felt relaxed when I drowned in the music. Especially Til' Kingdom Come, which is my favorite Coldplay song. "For you I'd wait, till kingdom come..." I hummed the song to myself, reminds me of Maya. I will wait for her.

Steal my heart and hold my tongue
I feel my time, my time has come.
Let me in, unlock the door
I've never felt this way before.

The wheels just keep on turning
the drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know which way I've come.

Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears,
For you i waited all these years.

For you I'd wait, Til' kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come, and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me.

In your tears and in your blood
In your fire and in your flood,
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing
"I wouldn't change a single thing"

The wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know which way I've come.

For you I'd wait, Til' kingdom come
Until my days, my days are done
Say you'll come and set me free,
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me,

The song ended with me thinking only one thing.

"Will you wait for me Maya?"

::::::::::;;;::::::;;;::::::::;;;::::::::;;;::::::;;;

Dylan's Pov

It's hard seeing my bro so depressed like the way he is and him to just be slouching around listening to ColdPlay is going to change a thing. I elect myself as bestfriend to save his ass so we can continue with life and hope Maya forgives him. I don't do complicated it's to much work to handle and right I'm already out of breath thinking about. "Dylan are you ok?!" Charlotte was by my side within seconds kaykay_615 (Dylan is Brandon for you👍)

Where would I be without this girl, she helps me up from where I was leaning on the wall thinking about the complicated. "What happened?" she kisses my cheek slightly waiting for an answer.

"I was thinking about the complicated!" her face went completely blank as she drops me and walks away muttering something about 'giving me a heart attack'.

"Whatt!! it's breath taking!" she shakes her head speed walking towards the car, I don't know why but I feel like somebody is watching us. It's creepy as I don't like it, I don't go to school to be stalked. "Charlotte get in the car!" I was right somebody was running towards her in black. I take this my advantage to finally slide over top of the hood of a car and land without any marks.

"We need to get outta here" And off we went.

¿¿¿¿????¿¿¿¿????¿¿¿¿????¿¿¿¿????

Soooo should Maya forgive Zach? Comment 'Yups' for yes and 'Nada' for no. Who's running to Char and Dylan ?
I think I might Need a new book cover, anybody wanna make one?

Don't forget to show love and comment on what I should do ! ~aja