If you don't mind I'll just die

Hey readers! you all should follow my fav wattpader @paradisejosh! she's so funny and cool.
-------------------

I would love to just to curl up in those silk blue sheets that Zach's mom bought for the guess room. I always knew that I looked like a hurricane came through the middle of the night had hit me in the sleep, but only my dear best friend knew that. Now the whole 3.6 million followers of Zach's will know that. You can clearly see my legs are bent in awkward angles and the drool connects from my mouth to the poor drenched pillow. My arms were just like my legs and to top of the storm my shirt had rose up to my stomach.

My button sure knows how to sleep.

Oh.

What I would do to kill him. No matter of fact, if you don't mind I'll just die. There were already 212 likes and some very... disturbing comments. The look of Char's winced face showed that I must have yelled or made some type of crazed sound. "I'm gonna-" at that moment the angel himself walked in looking normal and innocent, what he wants people to believe. "Your phone was blowing up so I thought I be nice and bring it to you," he smirks throwing me my phone and to my surprise I caught it mid air. Zach seemed to linger around behind me until I opened my phone and looked at the hideous picture once more 465 likes. Really? I look like I belong in the Conjuring. When he notices I have no reaction he looks confused and as I look at the picture more I start to laugh. And laugh until tears prick my eyes and my stomach clutches with pain. Due to the fact there was an empty picture frame by the side of my bed, I see that Zach has pie drenched on his face and a tight looking pink shirt of mine with his under wear. Also my position did look hilarious. I turned smack into the wall or what felt like a wall,

I wonder if it looks like what it fells...

Why did I have a second voice? No doubt my cheeks were red and he defiantly saw since his boyish smirk. "What's got you in the giggles?" he was way to close this is another one of those code 7's? It's not like I had a choice either since I happen to be trapped in the most cliche place.

"You know if your gonna get revenge on me, you should really not where pink, it doesn't suit you and try whipping off your face because that's nasty." Maya-2, Zachary-1

If I could watch his expression about a thousand more times, I would with my buttered popcorn and Doritos. Doritos sound so yummy right now, looks like I have to get to the stash as soon as I reach case de Maya's. "W-what? H-how? You're... no that-" he tried to make a full sentence with his cheeks a whole different shade of red, I had to shush him. With a kiss?

Heck no! But with my own delicate hands that I will probably have to burn after touching his face. Since he already was embarrassed, why not make more of my day! I moved closer to him placing a hand right where his heart pumps and right were it seems to beat faster. Is that because of me? Did he run down here or something? I looked into his eyes through my lashes and made sure to keep my attitude together, "Hun look at the picture and when you realize you know where to find me and return my shirt."

Boom.

I'm a boss, that was-AWESOME. Usually I would have cowered right under him and crawled to his feet and begged for his mercy to leave me alone. Hence he wouldn't even do that even if I paid him $500. Charlotte was texting away while her boyfriend laid under her looking at her phone as well. "Hey peeping Tom you done stalking" I say smugly when he shoots me the glance to shut my trap. The internet obsessed girl didn't even realize what was happening or that I walked in until she placed her phone on the floor. "Babe it would be awesome if you got me some cookies and chocolate milk" he was putty in her hands, Blah!

"As much as I would love to sit here and witness your puppy love, Char I don't think you should have so much chocolate after what happened at my house when you kept clogging-" the impact of the not-so-soft pillow hit me straight it the face. Her face redden as she peaked at Dylan scrunching his face.