Feisty are we?

Please note that I have NOT pre-read this because I was in a rush to update today. So I'll fix stuff by tomorrow.

Maya's pov

All day. I've said nothing all day. Not even to Nick who constantly comes in and out to ask if I'm hungry. Probably half of you think I'm being DRAMATIC but this has a bigger impact on me then you think. Zach was currently in my room trying to cheer me up, but now he's just watching Family Guy. For the first Time in 27 hours, I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Maya...your gonna have to say something eventually. I mean your parents are going to come home in 2 days and when they find out that their darling angel isn't talking...." he trails off. Maybe Zach has a point.. Zach. The guy that helped me but still knows how to push my buttons.

My feelings for Zach have turned, instead of have a mutual hatred to him, I like him. Not like a crush but like a friend, so whoop whoop to that. (Mac is the shipping name) "Yes I suppose you have a point" his mouth hits my bed. Those lips..... NO, no not Zach, no feelings for him. Even if he is like a goddess in white tee's and jeans. He continued to state at me, like I'm Michael Jackson returning from the dead. "I know that I use big words and my IQ is higher then yours but please keep the starting to a minimum" a smirk forms on my face.

He blushes as his body straightens out. "Well I'm sorry for staring but in my defense you haven't spoken until now" he smiles a little. Once I'm next to him, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and stares into my eyes, "Your not getting a kiss if that's what this staring contest is about" he frowns. "Damn it" a small smile creeps on my lips, but I turn. The door flys open for the hundredth time "Here, at least speak to them" I give my brother a questioning look. His phone shows one name, 'MOM'. This bastard calls our mother he better be lucky I'm talking now.

"Ello'?" Nick gasp, mother takes a long breath in. Like she's about to Dive under water and stay there forever "How dare you put your brother under so much stress because your not talking. Maya I don't know what's gotten into you, but you know how your brother feels about you and you better stop stressing him out . I can't even go on one trip without one of you calling complaining about each other, get your act together and apologize! NOW! I wanna hear you say it," I roll my eyes, she's so bipolar. Nick looks down at me, I look up at him, he knows dang-on-well I hate apologizing to him. A knowing smirk spreads across his face, your kidding right "I'm not hearing-"

"Hold you horses woman!" I shout and immediately cover my mouth. That was a horrible choice of words to use, "Maya Elizabeth, get you act together. I never ever want to hear you disrespect me again or god help me you'll be supporting a nice big slap on your face. Do you understand me young lady?" Nick is now laughing along with Zach. Talk about embarrassing, "Yes ma'am, sorry Nick" I end the call and throw his phone in my trash. "Hey!" he reaches for the phone in disgust, boys.

"Get out" I point my finger to the door, he better be lucky it's not me kicking his ass out the door. Zach, who lays on my bed like he's some type of king, changes MY channel and eating MY grapes specifically for ME. He honestly isn't getting the concept, that Nick brought these for moi and not him. "Stop eating my grapes and go get some" I snatch the bowl away from his huge hand. "Feisty are we?" he leans close with a smirk on his face. That's a bad combination, leaning and smirking. I jerk back, "Yes cause now im hungry and there's like 4 damn grapes left. I need food. So go get me food" he stares at me with a certain look in his eyes. Was is admiration? Well, i am INCREDIBLY charming and sexy so maybe he was looking at fm like that. "Go get my food" he nods and leaves quickly. I take my play station controller to turn on Netflix, "Hmm what to-" my phone blares out the batman theme song, or should I say Zach's ringtone. My feet dangle over my bed then touch the floor as I jump down, I walk down the steps and into the kitchen. "Bruh" was all I said as he laughs. "Okkkk so why are you calling me when I was upstairs?" he blushes a little.