"Hurrican Sam

Zach's Pov

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeep. Bee-SLAM.

I know what that is, the sound of the morning killer. My dream was pretty awesome, It was me gettting it on with the one girl but for some reason I couldn't see her face. Just her long dark brown hair swishing around, dancing along with her moves. I'm not going to lie, her outlines looked fantastic but that face just wouldn't appear. Zach your losing your flow, stop being all mushy and get back to your old self. Let Button be yours when the time is right. Get your game up and your ego even higher. Tomorrow is going to be a fresh day, besides in 3 days theres going to be the football try outs and I'm not going to let her ruin my chances of being on the team. Then again, how would I not make it on the team, I'm me. This will be my time to show all those other cocky school football players that they're no match for us.

Dylan came in not to long after I cracked open my eyelid. "Hey man get up, I have to talk to you," he shook my shoulders and pulled off my covers until I got up with a sluggish behavior. It's the wee bits of the morning what am I doing up and why is he here more importantly? Sleep is the best thing and Dylan is the person to know since he slept for a whole day more then once, "Why..are you here?"

"Charlotte, she is absolutely the definition of early bird, like she probably wakes up earlier then birds herself!" I chucked at how dramatic he is, this pretty much explains how he is in drama class. Even though his dream girl is an early bird, doesn't mean I have to be up. When I was walking down the hallway though, I thought about why my alarm went off. Was it for exercise? Or maybe to go out and do something that I haven't done in the long time? Now this is the type of thing that goes through my mind all day and irratates the daylight out of me. "Oh by the way we have to go to the airport!" Dylan hollered from my room. 

Airport...

Airport... why do we have to go to the airport if- oh no.

My dear aunt Grace is coming. This is something worse then walking up early. 

Dear Aunt Grace's Pov

I tell you boys are never on time. I had to get up at exactly 5 am, head to the airport, get here at 7 and now here I am waiting for that nephew of mine to get here and take me home. My sister was never a good mother anyway so I should probably lecture him on that so he can grow up to be nice and neat. There's nothing better then a person on time and a neat guy, in my mind, then again you can never have what you want. So when I saw Zach walking in the airport looking like some hippie from the streets, I was ashamed. There were decent people in here, even kids looked better than him! 

"Well you sure do look.... lovely! And Dylan you have grown so much!" Dylan has always been my favorite and always treated me with the respect a woman should get. Now all I need is for that to rub off on Zach.... Perhaps I may beasking for to much because lord knows he will never have manners not even to suck up for an old lady crossing the street. We walk out off the airport, me staying infront of the boys and walking fastly like I'm alone. While weaving my way through the crowds of different people, I think of the things I want of Zach:

1. manners

2. a good education

3. a bright future

4. a good reputation

5. respect for elders

 6. a job

7. possibly a girlfriend, he needs to have a heart and the last time I was here, he sure didn't have one. 

It was the summer of '09 and this little girl who was friends with Zach scraped her knee to the bone, she was crying her heart out looking at Zach for support. I was ready with the peroxide and band- aid but something told me to see what he was going to do. "That's so nasty, girls are gross, I gotta send a picture of that to Nate!" he took a picture and was off to sit down drinking a jucie box. The little girl thanked me, got sticthes at the hospital and never spoke to Zach again. Who would blam her, he's a self centered jerk who-whoomp! Me and lady about my age fell landing in the puddle of luggages.