Jet Black Heart

Yolo my readers! Sorry I haven't updated but hers a little something that I just made, hope you enjoy it. VOTE COMMENT anything you want. Read the bottom for song of the chapter! this has not been proofread yet...

_____________________________________________________________________________-

Maya's POV

Seeing one of your friends surrounded by their blood isn't fun. Seeing your best friend crying because it is even worse and seeing the person who did it is down right gruesome. In my 17 years of living, I've been in only one physical fight with another person and it was to stand up for my best friend. I clearly remember it to, this girl Cassidy said that Charlotte was ugly and would end up having a relationship with a cat rather then a living boy. At this time we were about 14-15 but Charlotte was very emotional, like extremely emotional and when she cried about it I stood up. Typically I rather use my words as my problem solving action but that very day was when I got a 87 on a test, and I was pissed.

Cassidy was standing in the hallway with her bimbo drag dolls, no doubt talking about someone or gossiping but that didn't matter to me. No instead I walked up to her and slapped straight across the face, no regrets I had in the moment. In all my defense, Nick is my older brother so I had to learn quite a few ways how to fight and/or defend myself. Was it appropriate? No. And I defiantly learned that when I felt the wrath of my parents, on the bright side Cassidy apologized and left us alone.

The point is, when people mess with Char, they mess with me. Short, nerd with glasses had a few tricks us her sleeve and no one can stop me. "What happened?" I asked Zach who was tending to Dylan's wound, he was conscious but dazed.

"Dylan got in a fight when that guy over there got a little to comfortable with Char-" I already walked away straight to wear this guy was standing. He had a red solo cup no doubt filled with some type of alcohol but he watched Zach work on Dylan, that is before I appeared. Now I wasn't just going to walk up and punch the guy, lord knows he'd have me in a hospital in a heartbeat but I had something even better in mine.

"Hello," I smiled gently and stood as close as I could, "what's a strong guy like you doing here alone?" He smiled at me and put an arm over my should. Remember to disinfect body when you get home, I made a mental note with a slight shudder added.

"Well, I did just get in a fight with that loser over there but we don't have to stay here and watch them be all sad," he laughed like while I took his drink. I looked in his drink swirling it around for a moment, it looked like apple juice but smelled like the satan's trash can. I looked up to meet his confused and stare, waited, then threw it in his face. He bent over rubbing his eyes and yelling while I took my advantage to knee him in the soul center and elbow his nose, I didn't fail to miss the crack sound it made. Everybody was looking our way but for one-second I didn't feel nervous or shy, I felt angry and devilish "You make my best friend cry or mess with anyone else in my group, I will personally have my father put you on trail for underage drinking and clearly doing drugs, got it?" I didn't wait to see what he said mostly because I couldn't finish the fight I started and because I remember Dylan.

"Is he ok? Should I call Nick to take him to the hospital?!" Charlotte nodded her head solemnly while Zach starred at my every move, this will not slip past him....

I'm in trouble ...

Nick's POV

I don't get calls from my sister saying she's at a party ever, but when I did it was very amusing. That is until she finished her story on how I have to pick up her and her little friends because somebody is bleeding to death. Even when I was 17 my life wasn't as complicated as hers, then again I never cared about school work or anything with value at all. No one really cared much but when my little sister was born, I knew it was the end. All she got was the positive attention while I stayed in my dark corner, still she's my little sister and I can't hate her for the miracle of her birth.