Chapter Fourteen

Kapow and Chope cuff Lloyd's hands so he can't escape.

Chen's other minions are either playing the drums or bowing and chanting gibberish, and Kapow and Chope join them shortly after.

"Why would you help them?" Lloyd asks confused and angry as Kai walks up to him.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt, heh, that much." Kai replies in an evil voice. Kai laughs evilly and walks away.

"All right, first thing's first. Daughter!" Chen calls as he points at Skyler to come forward.

Skyler gasps and looks at Kai. He nods his head for reassurance.

"I offer my power to you, father." Skyler says throwing her hands out.

"Only one can remain." Chen says taking his daughter's power.

•••

"Where exactly are we going?" Cole asks (Y/n), who is leading the way.

"Um, I'm not sure..." she responds as she looks around, trying to figure out which way to go.

There isn't any guards around in the hallways because they're at the ceremony.

"Great, we're lost!" Jay shouts.

"Shhh...Keep your voice down." (Y/n) reminds him.

"Why is (Y/n) leading and not Zane?" Cole asks.

"We should've taken a left awhile back." Zane states, following behind them.

"See!" Jay says gesturing to Zane.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

They all look at each other upon hearing a scream not too far away.

"Was that...?" Cole says, trailing off.

"Nya!" Jay realizes.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot." (Y/n) facepalms.

"We have to go save Nya." Jay says as he starts running towards where the scream was coming from.

"Wait, what about Lloyd?" Zane asks.

Jay stops in his tracks.

"Jay and I will go help Nya. You two, go stop the ceremony." Cole says, and (Y/n) nods in agreement.

Jay and Cole start to leave.

"Garmadon is with her too! And hurry, they're trapped with the snake!" (Y/n) yells out before leaving with Zane to save Lloyd.

•••

"And now for the final element. Only one can remain." Chen says holding the staff of elements in front of Lloyd as he takes his powers.

"Behold! Every elemental power, all in my control. Do you feel the power? I do!"

Clouse starts chanting the spell next to Chen.

"All of you who bare the mark of the Anacondrai, it is time. We will shed our skins for new ones, and be the most powerful force in all of Ninjago!" Chen announces and his minions get more louder.

"Father, let me stand beside you." Skyler says as she stands next to Chen.

"Yes. Yes. Join me. After today, not only will Master Chen be Ninjago's number one noodle house, but Ninjago's number one ruler!"

Skyler turns around, and Skyler and Kai smile at each other.

"Hey, Chen!" Kai says getting their attention. Chen and Clouse turn around.

"You forgot one element. The element of surprise." Kai says confusing Chen and Clouse.

Skyler turns her body, kicking the staff out of Chen's hands.

"You betray me?!" Chen asks angrily.

"Runs in the family." She responds and kicks Chen back.

Kai flips and grabs the staff.

"Get him!" Chen orders.

Two guards come up behind Skyler and grabs her arms.

Kai uses Jay's lightning element from the staff to zap the guards and free Lloyd.

"Thanks. I almost believed you were on his side for a second." Lloyd asks relieved.

"Don't worry. I had it all under control. Well, almost. And I think my acting skills are pretty good."

Clouse runs over and pulls a lever, and a green substance pours out above Lloyd. Kai uses Lloyd's element to protect him.

Clouse tries to use his powers but Kai uses the element of ice to freeze him, and he falls over.

______

Sorry this chapter is really short and I didn't update at all last week but I will be making another chapter soon.